Since a purchase order (PO) is an official binding document (a contract to purchase) that gets issued by a buyer to a seller, it is not available for selection as a payment method on our purchase pages by default.
To place a purchase order with Eltima, please follow these steps:
- Send a copy of your purchase order form with complete descriptive information of each item that you want to purchase by email to our Sales Dpt. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your purchase requisition has been approved by our Sales Dpt., you’ll get a URL that will allow you to submit the PO to our e-commerce reseller for further payment processing. Note: We (Eltima Software) don’t process payments for our products. Payment processing and order fulfillment are done by a global e-commerce reseller cleverbridge AG that offers a full range of payment options, including all popular credit cards, bank/wire transfers, checks, purchase orders, PayPal, etc.
- Following the aforementioned URL, you will be taken to a secure web page of our e-commerce reseller.
- Select “Purchase Order” under the “Payment options” and fill in the form completely to provide our payment processor with all the details that they need to process your PO, and click “Next”.
- Confirm your data and click “Confirm my purchase” button to get to the order confirmation page where you’ll be able to download the invoice and get the information for submitting your payment.
This is it, your order has been placed!