All of you probably know SyncMate – a powerful sync tool by our team. To make SyncMate usage even more convenient and understandable we’ve added How To pages, that describe each sync process in detail.
For now we’ve added articles about Android sync only, but How To’s for other devices, are on the way.
So, here is how you…:
- Sync contacts between Android and Mac
- Sync calendar events between Android and Mac
- Sync iTunes with Android playlists
- Sync photos between Mac and Android
- Sync music on Mac with Android
- Sync Safari bookmarks with Android
- Sync folders with files between Mac and Android
- Back up Android data on Mac
- Sync data automatically
- Mount Android as Mac disk
- Manage Android SMS on Mac
Briefly about SyncMate
SyncMate is a sync tool for OS X that allows syncing data on Mac with numerous devices: Android and iOS phones and tablets, other Mac computers, online accounts (Google, Dropbox, iCloud), mounted and MTP devices, Windows Services (Outlook, Office 365 home and Business accounts).
SyncMate has Free edition so all of you are welcome to download and test it.