Eltima Software is pleased to announce the newest release of USB Network Gate. Version 8.0 features a localized interface, supports Windows Server 2016. More details are given below.
Appealing news for those looking to upgrade their essential tool – USB Network Gate. As expected, the latest version 8.0 for Windows is now officially released by Eltima Software. By combining a clean and simple interface with powerful features, the app allows users to stay connected to their most remote USB devices and interact with them over the network like they were physically attached to their machine. The expanded and improved functionality of USB Network Gate 8.0 shows how dedicated Eltima team is to making true quality products.
The latest version of the software offers:
- Interface available in multiple languages (Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish);
- Displaying the transmission speed and the amount of data sent in both directions for each connection;
- The ability to automatically disconnect a client after a certain period of time if a shared device is not active;
- Windows Server 2016 support;
- The ability to prevent a shared device from being restarted after it was disconnected.
The update also includes a number of improvements to previously existing functionality:
- GUI compatibility with higher resolution displays;
- Enhancement of interaction between server and client, and many other significant fixes.
You can find a complete rundown of what’s new in USB Network Gate 8.0 here.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions. If you are a lucky owner of USB Network Gate 7.x for Windows, bought within the “Grace period” (May the 27th, 2017 – June the 27th, 2017), or have the Lifetime Upgrade Guarantee, download the app and take advantage of the great new features offered in the latest release version for absolutely free.