Never not working on new ideas here! We tried to equip new CloudMounter with new handy features and make it even more versatile by adding more supported cloud storages to the pack. Doesn’t matter if it’s for business or for fun, you will surely appreciate having full control over online files from the comfort of your Finder app.
We are excited to inform you that Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive accounts are available in free version of CloudMounter along with encryption feature.
What’s new in CloudMounter for Mac v3.0:
– Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts can be mounted for free;
– You can encrypt your cloud files for aforementioned clouds for free too;
– Added support for Box cloud storage;
– Added support for Backblaze B2 cloud storage;
– Added support for Amazon S3-compatible storages;
– The “Shared With Me” Google docs are now supported too.
Other improvements and enhancements are also on board!
Those of you, who already know CloudMounter well, will find it even more convenient to use, and those who meet our software for the first time will be pleasantly surprised with how intuitive it is.
Please pay your attention to changes in Pricing Policy with update 3.0 for Mac version:
– site version of the app became free for basic functionality; from now on all licenses include Lifetime Upgrade Guarantee (50% discount for owners of previous versions).
– those who purchased CloudMounter in App Store before the upgrade 3.0 will continue using full functionality permanently without additional charges. The new customers could use their main Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive accounts for free or choose 3-month or 1-year subscription to use all features.
We always appreciate your feedback!