Hey guys! We are excited to announce our brand new update for Commander One. Since the last major update, our development team spent the entire year tuning your favorite file manager, to be the slickest, more convenient, and even more powerful. We consider all wishes of our users and are happy that with time the number of active users is constantly increasing.
Version 3.0 has a lot to offer its users: support for the latest macOS Big Sur, new standards, enhanced performance and stability at all levels of working with data, completely reworked and improved work with major cloud computing services and remote servers, optimization, various bug fixes, support for more cloud storages and way more. So let’s check what it has in this update:
- support for macOS 16 Big Sur;
- compatibility with macFUSE 4;
- an option to use path-style addressing to access S3 connections.
- overall performance and stability on macOS 11;
- work with Google Drive;
- work with Dropbox;
- work with pCloud;
- work with Amazon S3.
- issues with connecting to some FTP servers;
- an issue with Google Team Drive displaying with drive names written in some languages;
- an issue with the unpacking of 7z archives with a password;
- an issue with creating of ZIP archives with a password.
Many thanks to all our users who helped us making Commander One a perfect file manager. As usual, we are open to any question or suggestion concerning the app. Your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org is highly appreciated.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our social networks and be aware of Commander One latest news.