Sometimes sound from the video is much better than the video itself. It can be everything from movie soundtracks to serious conference reports. When we talk about video, we can't think about anything else but YouTube. So what if the video sound is worth more than a video.
At first glance, the issue seems to be quite complicated, however, it is easier than you may imagine. Due to Airy YouTube to MP3 converter, you can convert MP3 from YouTube without a mess, extracting sound from the video.
How to convert YouTube to MP3 with Airy.
- Download Airy app and install it on your PC.
- Run the software. For convenience in operation you can integrate Airy into your web browser.
- Insert the required link into the app.
- Choose an MP3 format to save the sound.
- The sound will be saved in the Airy folder in your Downloads.
- You can keep the video and watch it even if the original uploader removed it from YouTube.
- You can watch HD videos without depending on the connection speed.
- You'll be able to watch the video on mobile device, tablet, etc.
- You can transfer the video to watch it on mobile device, tablet, etc.
- You can extract MP3 sound out of video without keeping the video.
- Enjoy the freedom of sharing the video anytime anywhere.
Airy for Windows
Version 2.2.233 (6th May, 2019) Release notes