in Products12 Feb 2020, 14:17
Electronic Team, Inc. is excited to announce the release of its new software for macOS and Android – MacDroid. The name says a lot about this compact yet mighty app, however take a moment to read and find out what it offers – we sure hope you’ll like it! Especially if you are using a Mac or a MacBook, but prefer an Android phone/tablet to iOS devices. A lot of us do, therefore we really tried to deliver a great interface that will make working with these two very different platforms a breeze.
With MacDroid you can easily and smoothly transfer music, videos, images and other types of files between Android and Mac. The app works well with both external and internal Android storages. Additionally to Android storages, MacDroid lets you perform file transfer between Mac and MTP devices, e.g. a camera or a portable media player.
Main MacDroid features:
- Mounting and working with internal and external Android storages;
- The app doesn’t require any additional plugins or extensions;
- Supports all Android and MTP devices.
Free MacDroid is available for download and will let you transfer files and folders from Android to Mac. MacDroid PRO is offered as an annual subscription and allows file transfer in two directions – from Android to Mac and from Mac to Android. There is also a possibility to edit Android files directly on Mac without saving them on computer as well as manage Android folders on Mac: create, rename, delete, duplicate.
System requirements for MacDroid:
macOS 10.10 or later; any Android or MTP device.
Free MacDroid is available for download from our website and offers a great quality file transfer from Android to Mac. For $19.99 a year, you can subscribe to MacDroid PRO and get unlimited file transfer from Android to Mac, and from Mac to Android, as well as the possibility to access and edit Android content through the Finder app on Mac. A 7-day free MacDroid PRO trial is available.
in Products,Swift26 Jun 2019, 13:02
A lot has changed since the first release of Commander One and it is always a positive change. There are more and more people enjoying the benefits that Commander One offers in terms of top-notch file management in a dual-pane environment. For all those who loved a famous dual-panel file manager for Windows PC, we did our best to keep the best characteristics of the classic software and only make it better and suitable for Mac computers.
Whatever brought you to a decision of getting a dual-pane file manager app (a search for Total Commander for Mac, or for a native Finder alternative, or a stable Android file transfer software, or a reliable FTP client for macOS) you’ll be pleased to find a solution right here. Commander One is an advanced tool for file management and document sharing between Mac, clouds and mobile devices.
We truly appreciate our users and the fact that you choose our software inspires us to create a better product with everything you want to see in it. Commander One 2.0 offers even more stable and advanced experience on macOS. So, let’s see what this major update offers:
- ability to open and edit files stored on online connections
- ability to open and edit files in archives (except for RAR)
- ability to open and edit files on MTP and iOS devices
- support for Box.com
- support for Backblaze.com
- a new type of connection for OpenStack Swift (Object Storage), with Keystone authentication services v.1 and v.2
- ability to choose server endpoint for Amazon S3
- support for new regions in Amazon S3: cn-north-1 Beijing, eu-north-1 Stockholm
- SSO support for OneDrive
- Microsoft Cloud Germany (office.de) support for OneDrive
- ability to work with “Shared with me” folder on Google Drive
- ability to mount to WebDAV servers with untrusted HTTPS certificate
- support for encryption on online connections.
- support for Dropbox Business
- support for Google Team Drives
- support for Finder Extensions (Dropbox, Google Backup and Sync, etc.)
- support for Finder Tags
- support for dark mode on macOS 10.14
- Italian and Portuguese localizations
- support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections
- ability to select a UI language in preferences
- ability to configure the appearance of the built-in preview
- ability to configure the appearance of the built-in Terminal
- functionality of operations queue
- operation speed of WebDAV connection
- icons size changes when adjusting the font size
- functionality of built-in Terminal
- work with MTP devices
- support for UTF-8 for FTP connections
- support for Cyrillic characters for FTP connections
- the display of symbolic link icons.
- support for AZERTY keyboard.
Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
We hope you’ll get the most out of Commander One 2.0 and will find efficient and thoughtful updates useful. Whether you are using our file manager as an Archiver for Mac, Terminal emulator, Cloud manager or else, it will prove to be your indispensable assistant.
We are ready to hear any questions or suggestions for Commander One and, as always, will appreciate your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, subscribe to our social networks to stay tuned to the latest news about Commander One.
in Products13 Dec 2017, 14:32
Here at Eltima Software we are always excited to make any of our products better and more advanced. Today we are introducing CloudMounter 3.0 — a steady cloud manager for macOS that got a few nice improvements and now supports more cloud storage solutions. No matter if you already own previous version of CloudMounter or are just going to get a copy, you will definitely appreciate its versatility and usability.
The significant part of this update is that the most popular cloud services come free now along with the encryption feature.
What’s new in CloudMounter for Mac v3.0:
– The support for the most popular cloud storages is free;
– The encryption feature is free for Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts;
– Supports Box cloud storage;
– Supports Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage;
– Supports Amazon S3-compatible storages;
– Allows you to work with “Shared With Me” Google docs along with those created by you.
Other improvements and enhancements are on board too!
Go to the official website
Don’t hesitate to give new features a try! And if you are just getting ready to download CloudMounter for the first time, we assure you — it will not disappoint!
You can get the app through the Mac App Store or download the 15-day trial here. Windows version is also available.
We always appreciate your feedback!
in Products05 Oct 2017, 15:55
Recently released PhotoBulk for Mac, version 2.0 is the new update to our bulk image editor. This software is capable of handling loads of images at the same time. Add as many images as needed to apply watermarks, optimize and resize photos, convert them to different formats and rename the whole bunch with your custom names. All job is done in a couple of easy clicks. PhotoBulk is indispensable when you need to upload a large number of images on the Internet.
New version brings handy options adding up to what previous version offered, read on to see what we have been working on. We are convinced that PhotoBulk can help you save a lot of time and effort when you have to deal with big loads of photo materials.
New in PhotoBulk v2.0:
– Elevated Visual Experience: the stylish dark interface helps you concentrate on tasks and handle the images very efficiently;
– Live Editing: you can preview resulting images before saving, resize, rotate, and reposition watermark in real time;
– Multi-watermarking: add several watermarks of various types to an edited image at once. This will help you personalize your works for the most effective protection;
– Custom Metadata: select the metadata you want to include in the edited images.
And of course general improvements throughout!
Go to the official website
If you have used PhotoBulk before you’ll definitely find it is evolving with each new release, and if you are just going to use it for the first time, we are confident you’ll find it very intuitive and efficient to work with.
You can get PhotoBulk from the Mac App Store or download demo version to try here.
We appreciate your feedback!
in Products12 Sep 2017, 16:30
Hi there! We’d like to share great news with you! CloudMounter goes cross-platform! From now on you can mount your multiple cloud storages as local disks on Windows PC too.
CloudMounter for Windows is fully compatible with Win 7 SP1 and newer and brings the following opportunities for Windows users:
– upload to Dropbox from Windows Explorer; use two-step verification for extra Dropbox security;
– mount unlimited number of OneDrive accounts on your Windows PC;
– move online files from one account to another directly;
– add more space to your Windows HDD by storing your files in Google Drive and working with them online without saving them to hard drive.
More information is available on our website.
Support for more cloud storages and data encryption will be available soon. Also working on the mobile version, stay tuned!
in Products28 Apr 2017, 09:41
CloudMounter is one of the newest additions to the bright group of Eltima Software products. This app can mount your cloud storages and remote servers in Finder as regular Mac disks for effortless management of files stored there. Newly released version 2.0 introduces a high-end encryption mechanism. Read on to find out more about new features.
CloudMounter works with OpenStack, OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox services as well as remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers. The way that CloudMounter works, you won’t need to synchronize your files and documents with your Mac or copy the files to the hard drive.
CloudMounter has a clear minimalistic interface with all details thought through. This app cares about your privacy – all your login data is securely stored in macOS Keychain and is sent directly to the services or servers through encrypted channels.
Now CloudMounter is also providing you with utter security as you can encrypt your data with its sophisticated algorithms and allow access to your protected accounts exclusively from your copy of CloudMounter.
The highlights for new version:
Your FTP/SFTP/WebDAV servers and supported Cloud Storages are secure with CloudMounter. Get the most out of data encryption and controlled access to your clouds in the convenience of your Finder app.
- OpenStack Swift storage system:
The high performance public cloud is now supported by CloudMounter, and there will be more clouds coming.
Visit this page for more information about encryption in CloudMounter. If you have any questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to contact us.
in Products13 Jun 2016, 16:12
Today we are thrilled to introduce to you our newest product – CloudMounter. This system utility allows mounting cloud storages and web servers as additional drives on your Mac.
The way it works is really simple: choose the service to mount with the help of a handy connections manager UI, login using your credentials and the mounted service or server will appear as an additional drive in Finder.
CloudMounter’s supported services:
As for the security, CloudMounter does not save, store or use in any way your private data. All passwords are securely kept in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers through SSL-encrypted channels.
Try CloudMounter and see what advantages a centralized cloud manager can provide.
in Products22 Feb 2016, 12:08
With the release of Commander One, our two-pane file manager for OS X, we have realized that some of our users run Apple devices on the client side and Windows on the server side. In order to help those particular users we have tested some SFTP servers for Windows to verify they work well with our software.
Among the various options available on the market, Syncplify.me Server! stands out both in terms of security and ease of use. You can literally set up a very secure, PCI and HIPAA compliant, SFTP server in 5 minutes, with automatic configurations for the most common use-case scenarios such as maximum security, legacy client support, or highly optimized backup target. And the more advanced users will enjoy its support for Active Directory, scripting, event-handling, and above all its automatic self-protecting and self-healing capabilities.
Enjoy the power and flexibility of Syncplify.me Server! coupled with Commander One, and deploy your own robust and reliable turn-key secure file transfer system.
in Products26 Nov 2015, 13:23
Eltima Software team is glad to announce the start of our brand new project – Swordbox – the most convenient way to keep all your passwords safe, accessible, and organized. The only thing required is a Dropbox account.
You will get access to all your passwords from any computer or mobile device at any time. Any change you make on one device is immediately available on your other devices. All information is kept safe and you are the only one who knows the master key.
You can be sure that all your passwords are as safe as can be because:
- database is carefully encrypted
- only you know master key
- we can’t access your passwords
- two-step verification is performed
- database locks based on user inactivity
- authorization takes place at Dropbox secure server
If for some reason you do not want to use Dropbox, we are working on other services support, like Google Drive or Eltima’s own sync service. You can also suggest a service you prefer to use.
Swordbox will be available for Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS.
Visit Eltima’s official website for more information.
your Peter Wood.
in Products23 Nov 2015, 16:03
The new version brings in various enhancements that will make it work better with OS X 10.11 El Capitan. The app has migrated to Swift 2.0 to become even more stable and work faster. Commander One now supports Amazon S3 storage service and is capable of integrating as many Google Drive accounts as required. There is no need to copy their data on Mac to access and manage it.
Here is the entire list of what you get with the latest Commander One.
There are various enhancements to help the app work better with OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Migration to Swift 2.0 has improved Commander One in terms of stability and speed.
- Access and manage data stored on Amazon S3 (available in PRO Pack)
- Access and manage contents of Google Drive (PRO Pack)
- Mount Dropbox as a disk, Share it or use other Dropbox options (PRO Pack)
- New languages support – Spanish, Czech, Chinese
- Queuing file operations, including those that have already started.
- Processing file operations in the background. This allows working with multiple Commander One windows.
- Displaying hidden files as translucent. This helps identify them better.
- Displaying time remaining for modal operations such as copy, move, etc.
- Connection interrupted when downloading large files
You can download new version from official website
Yours Peter Wood