in Products,Swift26 Jun 2019, 13:02
A lot has changed since the first release of Commander One and it is always a positive change. There are more and more people enjoying the benefits that Commander One offers in terms of top-notch file management in a dual-pane environment. For all those who loved a famous dual-panel file manager for Windows PC, we did our best to keep the best characteristics of the classic software and only make it better and suitable for Mac computers.
Whatever brought you to a decision of getting a dual-pane file manager app (a search for Total Commander for Mac, or for a native Finder alternative, or a stable Android file transfer software, or a reliable FTP client for macOS) you’ll be pleased to find a solution right here. Commander One is an advanced tool for file management and document sharing between Mac, clouds and mobile devices.
We truly appreciate our users and the fact that you choose our software inspires us to create a better product with everything you want to see in it. Commander One 2.0 offers even more stable and advanced experience on macOS. So, let’s see what this major update offers:
- ability to open and edit files stored on online connections
- ability to open and edit files in archives (except for RAR)
- ability to open and edit files on MTP and iOS devices
- support for Box.com
- support for Backblaze.com
- a new type of connection for OpenStack Swift (Object Storage), with Keystone authentication services v.1 and v.2
- ability to choose server endpoint for Amazon S3
- support for new regions in Amazon S3: cn-north-1 Beijing, eu-north-1 Stockholm
- SSO support for OneDrive
- Microsoft Cloud Germany (office.de) support for OneDrive
- ability to work with “Shared with me” folder on Google Drive
- ability to mount to WebDAV servers with untrusted HTTPS certificate
- support for encryption on online connections.
- support for Dropbox Business
- support for Google Team Drives
- support for Finder Extensions (Dropbox, Google Backup and Sync, etc.)
- support for Finder Tags
- support for dark mode on macOS 10.14
- Italian and Portuguese localizations
- support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections
- ability to select a UI language in preferences
- ability to configure the appearance of the built-in preview
- ability to configure the appearance of the built-in Terminal
- functionality of operations queue
- operation speed of WebDAV connection
- icons size changes when adjusting the font size
- functionality of built-in Terminal
- work with MTP devices
- support for UTF-8 for FTP connections
- support for Cyrillic characters for FTP connections
- the display of symbolic link icons.
- support for AZERTY keyboard.
Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
We hope you’ll get the most out of Commander One 2.0 and will find efficient and thoughtful updates useful. Whether you are using our file manager as an Archiver for Mac, Terminal emulator, Cloud manager or else, it will prove to be your indispensable assistant.
We are ready to hear any questions or suggestions for Commander One and, as always, will appreciate your feedback at email@example.com.
Also, subscribe to our social networks to stay tuned to the latest news about Commander One.
in Products13 Dec 2017, 14:32
Here at Eltima Software we are always excited to make any of our products better and more advanced. Today we are introducing CloudMounter 3.0 — a steady cloud manager for macOS that got a few nice improvements and now supports more cloud storage solutions. No matter if you already own previous version of CloudMounter or are just going to get a copy, you will definitely appreciate its versatility and usability.
The significant part of this update is that the most popular cloud services come free now along with the encryption feature.
What’s new in CloudMounter for Mac v3.0:
– The support for the most popular cloud storages is free;
– The encryption feature is free for Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts;
– Supports Box cloud storage;
– Supports Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage;
– Supports Amazon S3-compatible storages;
– Allows you to work with “Shared With Me” Google docs along with those created by you.
Other improvements and enhancements are on board too!
Go to the official website
Don’t hesitate to give new features a try! And if you are just getting ready to download CloudMounter for the first time, we assure you — it will not disappoint!
You can get the app through the Mac App Store or download the 15-day trial here. Windows version is also available.
We always appreciate your feedback!
in Products23 Nov 2017, 14:33
With PinDrive you forget about time consuming search for your car in a public parking.
PinDrive makes finding your parked car easy whether it is in the parking lot of a business center or a shopping mall or an unfamiliar city. The app is very easy to use and doesn’t take much effort. Just open PinDrive on your iOS device and the way to the car will be shown by the arrow on the screen.
Go to the official website
This is how it all works:
-open PinDrive once you found the parked place, pin the position and tap Save. The app will remember your car location so you don’t have to struggle trying to remember the details;
– to find the car, open PinDrive. On the screen of your device you will see the direction where you should go. Navigate the camera of your device to this direction of the parked car and the floating arrow will point to the exact parking spot.
One of the most exciting news is that PinDrive is a FREE app! It can be downloaded from Mac App Store.
Hope that this new app will become your favorite. Feel free to send us your feedback, it is always appreciated.
in Products05 Oct 2017, 15:55
Recently released PhotoBulk for Mac, version 2.0 is the new update to our bulk image editor. This software is capable of handling loads of images at the same time. Add as many images as needed to apply watermarks, optimize and resize photos, convert them to different formats and rename the whole bunch with your custom names. All job is done in a couple of easy clicks. PhotoBulk is indispensable when you need to upload a large number of images on the Internet.
New version brings handy options adding up to what previous version offered, read on to see what we have been working on. We are convinced that PhotoBulk can help you save a lot of time and effort when you have to deal with big loads of photo materials.
New in PhotoBulk v2.0:
– Elevated Visual Experience: the stylish dark interface helps you concentrate on tasks and handle the images very efficiently;
– Live Editing: you can preview resulting images before saving, resize, rotate, and reposition watermark in real time;
– Multi-watermarking: add several watermarks of various types to an edited image at once. This will help you personalize your works for the most effective protection;
– Custom Metadata: select the metadata you want to include in the edited images.
And of course general improvements throughout!
Go to the official website
If you have used PhotoBulk before you’ll definitely find it is evolving with each new release, and if you are just going to use it for the first time, we are confident you’ll find it very intuitive and efficient to work with.
You can get PhotoBulk from the Mac App Store or download demo version to try here.
We appreciate your feedback!
in Products12 Sep 2017, 16:30
Hi there! We’d like to share great news with you! CloudMounter goes cross-platform! From now on you can mount your multiple cloud storages as local disks on Windows PC too.
CloudMounter for Windows is fully compatible with Win 7 SP1 and newer and brings the following opportunities for Windows users:
– upload to Dropbox from Windows Explorer; use two-step verification for extra Dropbox security;
– mount unlimited number of OneDrive accounts on your Windows PC;
– move online files from one account to another directly;
– add more space to your Windows HDD by storing your files in Google Drive and working with them online without saving them to hard drive.
More information is available on our website.
Support for more cloud storages and data encryption will be available soon. Also working on the mobile version, stay tuned!
in Products28 Apr 2017, 09:41
CloudMounter is one of the newest additions to the bright group of Eltima Software products. This app can mount your cloud storages and remote servers in Finder as regular Mac disks for effortless management of files stored there. Newly released version 2.0 introduces a high-end encryption mechanism. Read on to find out more about new features.
CloudMounter works with OpenStack, OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox services as well as remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers. The way that CloudMounter works, you won’t need to synchronize your files and documents with your Mac or copy the files to the hard drive.
CloudMounter has a clear minimalistic interface with all details thought through. This app cares about your privacy – all your login data is securely stored in macOS Keychain and is sent directly to the services or servers through encrypted channels.
Now CloudMounter is also providing you with utter security as you can encrypt your data with its sophisticated algorithms and allow access to your protected accounts exclusively from your copy of CloudMounter.
The highlights for new version:
Your FTP/SFTP/WebDAV servers and supported Cloud Storages are secure with CloudMounter. Get the most out of data encryption and controlled access to your clouds in the convenience of your Finder app.
- OpenStack Swift storage system:
The high performance public cloud is now supported by CloudMounter, and there will be more clouds coming.
Visit this page for more information about encryption in CloudMounter. If you have any questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to contact us.
in Products13 Jun 2016, 16:12
Today we are thrilled to introduce to you our newest product – CloudMounter. This system utility allows mounting cloud storages and web servers as additional drives on your Mac.
The way it works is really simple: choose the service to mount with the help of a handy connections manager UI, login using your credentials and the mounted service or server will appear as an additional drive in Finder.
CloudMounter’s supported services:
As for the security, CloudMounter does not save, store or use in any way your private data. All passwords are securely kept in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers through SSL-encrypted channels.
Try CloudMounter and see what advantages a centralized cloud manager can provide.
in Products07 Mar 2016, 16:09
We, at Eltima Software, are happy to announce the release of our newest app – Uplet is a bulk Instagram uploader for Mac. This awesome app allows you to upload and post any number of photos to your Instagram account in a single click.
The interface of Uplet is really simple. All you need to do is login to your Instagram account, drag-and-drop photos you want to upload and post all of them in one go, directly from your Mac.
If required, you can edit pictures one-by-one. Uplet allows you to:
- post photos in their original dimensions or crop them square;
- upload multiple photos at a time;
- keep the original quality of images;
- add captions with hashtags and emoticons.
Please note that Uplet is not affiliated to Instagram, so you will need your Instagram account to use the app. Uplet is available for download at Mac App Store.
Download Uplet on the Mac App Store
in Products22 Feb 2016, 12:08
With the release of Commander One, our two-pane file manager for OS X, we have realized that some of our users run Apple devices on the client side and Windows on the server side. In order to help those particular users we have tested some SFTP servers for Windows to verify they work well with our software.
Among the various options available on the market, Syncplify.me Server! stands out both in terms of security and ease of use. You can literally set up a very secure, PCI and HIPAA compliant, SFTP server in 5 minutes, with automatic configurations for the most common use-case scenarios such as maximum security, legacy client support, or highly optimized backup target. And the more advanced users will enjoy its support for Active Directory, scripting, event-handling, and above all its automatic self-protecting and self-healing capabilities.
Enjoy the power and flexibility of Syncplify.me Server! coupled with Commander One, and deploy your own robust and reliable turn-key secure file transfer system.
in Products26 Nov 2015, 13:23
Eltima Software team is glad to announce the start of our brand new project – Swordbox – the most convenient way to keep all your passwords safe, accessible, and organized. The only thing required is a Dropbox account.
You will get access to all your passwords from any computer or mobile device at any time. Any change you make on one device is immediately available on your other devices. All information is kept safe and you are the only one who knows the master key.
You can be sure that all your passwords are as safe as can be because:
- database is carefully encrypted
- only you know master key
- we can’t access your passwords
- two-step verification is performed
- database locks based on user inactivity
- authorization takes place at Dropbox secure server
If for some reason you do not want to use Dropbox, we are working on other services support, like Google Drive or Eltima’s own sync service. You can also suggest a service you prefer to use.
Swordbox will be available for Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS.
Visit Eltima’s official website for more information.
your Peter Wood.