in Products05 Oct 2017, 15:55
Recently released PhotoBulk for Mac, version 2.0 is the new update to our bulk image editor. This software is capable of handling loads of images at the same time. Add as many images as needed to apply watermarks, optimize and resize photos, convert them to different formats and rename the whole bunch with your custom names. All job is done in a couple of easy clicks. PhotoBulk is indispensable when you need to upload a large number of images on the Internet.
New version brings handy options adding up to what previous version offered, read on to see what we have been working on. We are convinced that PhotoBulk can help you save a lot of time and effort when you have to deal with big loads of photo materials.
New in PhotoBulk v2.0:
– Elevated Visual Experience: the stylish dark interface helps you concentrate on tasks and handle the images very efficiently;
– Live Editing: you can preview resulting images before saving, resize, rotate, and reposition watermark in real time;
– Multi-watermarking: add several watermarks of various types to an edited image at once. This will help you personalize your works for the most effective protection;
– Custom Metadata: select the metadata you want to include in the edited images.
And of course general improvements throughout!
Go to the official website
If you have used PhotoBulk before you’ll definitely find it is evolving with each new release, and if you are just going to use it for the first time, we are confident you’ll find it very intuitive and efficient to work with.
You can get PhotoBulk from the Mac App Store or download demo version to try here.
We appreciate your feedback!
in Products12 Sep 2017, 16:30
Hi there! We’d like to share great news with you! CloudMounter goes cross-platform! From now on you can mount your multiple cloud storages as local disks on Windows PC too.
CloudMounter for Windows is fully compatible with Win 7 SP1 and newer and brings the following opportunities for Windows users:
– upload to Dropbox from Windows Explorer; use two-step verification for extra Dropbox security;
– mount unlimited number of OneDrive accounts on your Windows PC;
– move online files from one account to another directly;
– add more space to your Windows HDD by storing your files in Google Drive and working with them online without saving them to hard drive.
More information is available on our website.
Support for more cloud storages and data encryption will be available soon. Also working on the mobile version, stay tuned!
in Products28 Apr 2017, 09:41
CloudMounter is one of the newest additions to the bright group of Eltima Software products. This app can mount your cloud storages and remote servers in Finder as regular Mac disks for effortless management of files stored there. Newly released version 2.0 introduces a high-end encryption mechanism. Read on to find out more about new features.
CloudMounter works with OpenStack, OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox services as well as remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers. The way that CloudMounter works, you won’t need to synchronize your files and documents with your Mac or copy the files to the hard drive.
CloudMounter has a clear minimalistic interface with all details thought through. This app cares about your privacy – all your login data is securely stored in macOS Keychain and is sent directly to the services or servers through encrypted channels.
Now CloudMounter is also providing you with utter security as you can encrypt your data with its sophisticated algorithms and allow access to your protected accounts exclusively from your copy of CloudMounter.
The highlights for new version:
Your FTP/SFTP/WebDAV servers and supported Cloud Storages are secure with CloudMounter. Get the most out of data encryption and controlled access to your clouds in the convenience of your Finder app.
- OpenStack Swift storage system:
The high performance public cloud is now supported by CloudMounter, and there will be more clouds coming.
Visit this page for more information about encryption in CloudMounter. If you have any questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to contact us.
in Products13 Jun 2016, 16:12
Today we are thrilled to introduce to you our newest product – CloudMounter. This system utility allows mounting cloud storages and web servers as additional drives on your Mac.
The way it works is really simple: choose the service to mount with the help of a handy connections manager UI, login using your credentials and the mounted service or server will appear as an additional drive in Finder.
CloudMounter’s supported services:
As for the security, CloudMounter does not save, store or use in any way your private data. All passwords are securely kept in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers through SSL-encrypted channels.
Try CloudMounter and see what advantages a centralized cloud manager can provide.
in Products07 Mar 2016, 16:09
We, at Eltima Software, are happy to announce the release of our newest app – Uplet is a bulk Instagram uploader for Mac. This awesome app allows you to upload and post any number of photos to your Instagram account in a single click.
The interface of Uplet is really simple. All you need to do is login to your Instagram account, drag-and-drop photos you want to upload and post all of them in one go, directly from your Mac.
If required, you can edit pictures one-by-one. Uplet allows you to:
- post photos in their original dimensions or crop them square;
- upload multiple photos at a time;
- keep the original quality of images;
- add captions with hashtags and emoticons.
Please note that Uplet is not affiliated to Instagram, so you will need your Instagram account to use the app. Uplet is available for download at Mac App Store.
Download Uplet on the Mac App Store
in Products22 Feb 2016, 12:08
With the release of Commander One, our two-pane file manager for OS X, we have realized that some of our users run Apple devices on the client side and Windows on the server side. In order to help those particular users we have tested some SFTP servers for Windows to verify they work well with our software.
Among the various options available on the market, Syncplify.me Server! stands out both in terms of security and ease of use. You can literally set up a very secure, PCI and HIPAA compliant, SFTP server in 5 minutes, with automatic configurations for the most common use-case scenarios such as maximum security, legacy client support, or highly optimized backup target. And the more advanced users will enjoy its support for Active Directory, scripting, event-handling, and above all its automatic self-protecting and self-healing capabilities.
Enjoy the power and flexibility of Syncplify.me Server! coupled with Commander One, and deploy your own robust and reliable turn-key secure file transfer system.
in Products26 Nov 2015, 13:23
Eltima Software team is glad to announce the start of our brand new project – Swordbox – the most convenient way to keep all your passwords safe, accessible, and organized. The only thing required is a Dropbox account.
You will get access to all your passwords from any computer or mobile device at any time. Any change you make on one device is immediately available on your other devices. All information is kept safe and you are the only one who knows the master key.
You can be sure that all your passwords are as safe as can be because:
- database is carefully encrypted
- only you know master key
- we can’t access your passwords
- two-step verification is performed
- database locks based on user inactivity
- authorization takes place at Dropbox secure server
If for some reason you do not want to use Dropbox, we are working on other services support, like Google Drive or Eltima’s own sync service. You can also suggest a service you prefer to use.
Swordbox will be available for Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS.
Visit Eltima’s official website for more information.
your Peter Wood.
in Products23 Nov 2015, 16:03
The new version brings in various enhancements that will make it work better with OS X 10.11 El Capitan. The app has migrated to Swift 2.0 to become even more stable and work faster. Commander One now supports Amazon S3 storage service and is capable of integrating as many Google Drive accounts as required. There is no need to copy their data on Mac to access and manage it.
Here is the entire list of what you get with the latest Commander One.
There are various enhancements to help the app work better with OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Migration to Swift 2.0 has improved Commander One in terms of stability and speed.
- Access and manage data stored on Amazon S3 (available in PRO Pack)
- Access and manage contents of Google Drive (PRO Pack)
- Mount Dropbox as a disk, Share it or use other Dropbox options (PRO Pack)
- New languages support – Spanish, Czech, Chinese
- Queuing file operations, including those that have already started.
- Processing file operations in the background. This allows working with multiple Commander One windows.
- Displaying hidden files as translucent. This helps identify them better.
- Displaying time remaining for modal operations such as copy, move, etc.
- Connection interrupted when downloading large files
You can download new version from official website
Yours Peter Wood
in Products30 Sep 2015, 13:00
OS X 10.11 El Capitan is here at last!
Apart from UI and usability improvements the major update of the release is related to security system, we will discuss it below.
To enhance OS X security and reliability Apple introduces new safety system officially called System Integrity Protection (SIP), it is also known as “Rootless” feature.
The system accomplishes two tasks:
- restricts root access
- protects system integrity on the disk and memory
Thus your system’s update to El Captain will disable applications that inject code into OS X processes. This will also affect file managers that are not fully compatible with the new system. Such apps change the processes by adding features whilst they are running. OS X 10.11 El Capitan however does not allow making such changes.
New security system protects system files. The latter can be modified only by Apple installers, and also via Software update. Apple decided that certain actions cannot be performed by third party software. This means that the app that “inject” themselves into system processes will not work anymore.
I am happy to announce that updating your system to OS X 10.11 El Capitan will have no impact on Commander One 1.1. It is absolutely independent program that does not conflict with the new Apple security system, and you can keep utilizing benefits offered by the app.
Download Commander One 1.1
P.S.//If after upgrading to OS X 10.11 El Capitan your file manager does not function anymore, we will give you 50% discount on Commander One PRO Pack – provided you have a proof that you have purchased other file manager before.
Discount is available here
Yours Peter Wood
in Products29 Sep 2015, 09:59
We are delighted to announce the release of Commander 1.1, the newest version of our dual pane file manager. We fixed some bugs and added some features according to our users’ suggestions.
Commander One 1.1 brings in:
Multiple enhancements to provide better compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz support (PRO Pack)
- FTPS protocol support (PRO Pack)
- hanging file permissions via FTP/ FTPS/SFTP protocols (PRO Pack)
- Selecting a program to open a file, ‘Open with’ command is accessible via File and context menus
- German and Dutch languages support
- Detecting computers that use NetBIOS protocol and displaying them in the list of network computers
- Truncating long file names with an ellipsis in the middle – works in Thumbs and Brief view modes. To see a full name, hover over it.
- Erroneous search through the files contents using regular expressions
- Wrong creation time of a file displayed when copying it from iOS, MTP or FTP to Mac
The new version is already available for download from official website.
Yours Peter Wood