We are delighted to announce the release of Commander 1.1, the newest version of our dual pane file manager. We fixed some bugs and added some features according to our users’ suggestions.
Commander One 1.1 brings in:
Multiple enhancements to provide better compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz support (PRO Pack)
- FTPS protocol support (PRO Pack)
- hanging file permissions via FTP/ FTPS/SFTP protocols (PRO Pack)
- Selecting a program to open a file, ‘Open with’ command is accessible via File and context menus
- German and Dutch languages support
- Detecting computers that use NetBIOS protocol and displaying them in the list of network computers
- Truncating long file names with an ellipsis in the middle – works in Thumbs and Brief view modes. To see a full name, hover over it.
- Erroneous search through the files contents using regular expressions
- Wrong creation time of a file displayed when copying it from iOS, MTP or FTP to Mac
The new version is already available for download from official website.
Yours Peter Wood