The new version brings in various enhancements that will make it work better with OS X 10.11 El Capitan. The app has migrated to Swift 2.0 to become even more stable and work faster. Commander One now supports Amazon S3 storage service and is capable of integrating as many Google Drive accounts as required. There is no need to copy their data on Mac to access and manage it.
Here is the entire list of what you get with the latest Commander One.
There are various enhancements to help the app work better with OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Migration to Swift 2.0 has improved Commander One in terms of stability and speed.
- Access and manage data stored on Amazon S3 (available in PRO Pack)
- Access and manage contents of Google Drive (PRO Pack)
- Mount Dropbox as a disk, Share it or use other Dropbox options (PRO Pack)
- New languages support – Spanish, Czech, Chinese
- Queuing file operations, including those that have already started.
- Processing file operations in the background. This allows working with multiple Commander One windows.
- Displaying hidden files as translucent. This helps identify them better.
- Displaying time remaining for modal operations such as copy, move, etc.
- Connection interrupted when downloading large files
You can download new version from official website
Yours Peter Wood