The Best FilesLoop alternative Mac - Folx
FilesLoop is one of many services that allow you to search for and download the shared content via torrents from various websites. There are other top sites like FilesLoop, but well concentrate on how to get the most out of this site. The process is pretty straightforward here - all you need is to initiate the search for a file and then add it to the FilesLoop. This service supports more than six hosts and you can just copy your file link and paste it directly to the downloader.
FilesLoop allows you to save the files to your account and download them to be able to watch offline on any of your devices. FilesLoop offers free trial service that allows users to download files at unlimited speeds, however limits the download size to 1GB. For those who are ready to pay for the premium account, there is unlimited file downloads, parallel downloads and torrent downloads.
So, how to benefit the most out of FilesLoop service. Use it combined with Folx downloader. This is the best alternative to FilesLoop Mac - you can save files to your FilesLoop account and then download them to your computer with Folx app, no matter the size.
Folx is a general download manager and a free torrent client for Mac where you can also create and share your own torrents. Folx supports magnet links and downloads through them for free.
Folx also comes in PRO version for more advanced possibilities.
For a reasonable fee a user can:
- Search for torrents on various tracker websites at the very same moment without even leaving the Folx app. Just enter search criteria once in Folx and the application will comb through all of the trackers it supports (and it supports a lot!). Just to name a few: itorrents.org, seedpeer.eu, torrent.isohunt.to, tracker.nwps.ws, yourbittorrent.com, torlock.com.
- Adjust the download speed either manually or Folx can adjust it automatically according to the current bandwidth usage on your computer (whether you are checking emails or using some other apps requiring Internet).
- Schedule the downloads at the most convenient time and decide what Folx will do upon finishing the downloading: system shutdown, switch system to sleep mode, or only quit the app.
- Save the login info for the favorite websites and trackers. Websites with web authentication and FTP websites are also supported by Folx PRO.
- Have all downloaded music & videos automatically sent to the iTunes playlists corresponding the assigned content tags.
Version 5.7.13770 (8th Nov, 2018) Release notes