Please, accept our apologies for the delay in replying. The following instruction from our blog, may assist you with configuring of Outlook for Mac synchronization:http://blog.sync-mac.com/post/35775206976/how-to-sync-android-google-icloud-yahoo-iphone
In case if, after following the above instruction, the automatic sync of Outlook data with default applications (Address Book, iCal, etc.) fails, then the issue is, most probably, related to hanging of Mac OS Sync Service and could be fixed by the correct restart of the driver (http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1627
For further troubleshooting of the issue, please try to proceed a driver restart following the below steps:
1. Download the specific interface for Sync Service, called iSync. It could be downloaded from:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35834399/iSync.zip
2. Extract the archive and copy iSync.app to ~/Applications folder.
3. Launch it, Sync Service icon will appear in Mac menu bar.
4. Close all other applications.
5. Hold the Option key on your keyboard and click the Sync menu in Mac menu bar.
6. Choose "Reset Sync Services..." option.
7. Reboot your Mac.
After performing of these steps the automatic sync process of Outlook data with native Mac OS applications, should start working without a problem. And you will be able to use SyncMate to subsequently sync this data to remote computers, mobile devices and online accounts.
In case if you still encounter any difficulties, please contact our customer service via email@example.com
with the description of the issue.