Syncmate deletes same time entries(Read 3294 times)
Syncmate deletes same time entries on: July 11, 2013, 05:28:28 PM
seems there is some lack in the features of Syncmate.
+ there is (my) Android mobile and my MacOS.
+ in Android Calendar is an entry e.g. 12 o'clock, named test1.
+ in my MacOS Calendar is an entry at 12 o'clock as well, named test2. (one entry each OS, same time)
+ if i begin a <-> sync,
+ Syncmate deletes/replace the entry on Android.

my fault?

Re: Syncmate deletes same time entries Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 11:13:48 AM
Hello,

I would like to let you know that the behavior you have described, could occur only in case if the events you are referring to, were initially the same event, that had been modified on one of the sync sides. That is why SyncMate checks the information relevance according to the previous sync history, and applies the modification to the other device. If you create separate events on both sync ends, the software will not overwrite them.

Re: Syncmate deletes same time entries Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 09:57:53 PM
i am sorry. i made it only to check your answer today.

i checked your answer, but:

initially generated events on Android/iCal, same time, equal duration, different(!) names are going to delete after SyncMating. that are not the same event. actually i wish a conflict message or s.th. else.

Re: Syncmate deletes same time entries Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 11:03:46 AM
Please, send us via email (support@eltima.com) the following information, so that we may take a closer look at the current issue:

1. SyncMate diagnostic report (feedback) after the actual synchronization attempt. Read the instruction on how to send report to technical support:
http://wiki.eltima.com/knowledge-base/syncmate/report.html

2. In feedback comment field, please specify the exact sequence of your actions, so we would be able to reproduce the issue on our side.

3. The samples of the events on Mac and Android device, so that we could be able to reconstruct the exact same circumstances.

We will investigate this difficulty closer and reply to your email shortly. Thank you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5