This product is the worst app that I own...(Read 1998 times)
This product is the worst app that I own... on: August 17, 2013, 03:10:25 AM
I have been using this product for over a year, only because I own android phones and mac computers, and it's one of the few ways to sync those devices. However, and unfortunately, Syncmate is about as reliable as my dog to obey simple commands, and crashes as much as my dog would if he were allowed to drive a car. In addition, Customer Support is about as responsive as my dog after I catch him stealing food (he runs and hides).

The specific problems I have are numerous, but the biggest being Syncmate's inability to sync any of the categories reliably due to disconnects via wifi or bluetooth, does not matter which are used. And when it does sync, it's about as slow as my dog when he first wakes up from a nap. For example, it takes on average 5 minutes or more to sync a single audio podcast from iTunes to my Galaxy Note II. If I have 10 pods to sync, I might as well go walk the dog and check back when I return... usually to see that that Syncmate has disconnected in the middle of the job.

I've filled crash logs dozens of time, and tried to communicate with customer support, but they don't seem to understand my problem at all.

But I am not giving up... can't. I don't know of any other tool that syncs apples to androids, do you? Kies is a non starter, as Samsung software on a mac is even worse than sync mate.

Cheers,
Jigs

Re: This product is the worst app that I own... Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 11:30:45 AM
Hello,

We are sorry for the difficulties you've encountered with our software and the misunderstanding with our customer service. We have just sent you a new version of SyncMate, that should improve the sync process. Could you please try it on your side, and let us know via email whether you still encounter any issues?

Thank you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5