Problems I Am Having(Read 15309 times)
Problems I Am Having on: February 02, 2011, 09:15:24 PM
I haven't found any other problems except these.

1. When I decompile the .swf file and open the .fla. Properties --> Character --> Anti-alias The anti-alias choice is not the same as the original file and I have to change it separately and some I can't even find the font to change it.

2. If the file was protected by SecureSWF, the program crashes. Sothink doesn't crash when the .swf file has been protected.

3. The publish settings are not the same as the original file.

PS Don't tell me that the .fla to come out as original isn't possible. It's a program, just write the coding and make it do what I want. I paid for this software and expect it to work.

Re: Problems I Am Having Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:02:17 PM
1. When I decompile the .swf file and open the .fla. Properties --> Character --> Anti-alias The anti-alias choice is not the same as the original file and I have to change it separately and some I can't even find the font to change it.
Please, contact us at support[at]eltima.com and send your original SWF file that you decompiled along with the detailed description of what you mean by "The anti-alias choice is not the same as the original file".
Also, please, specify whether you're using Flash Decompiler Trillix for Windows or Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac.
2. If the file was protected by SecureSWF, the program crashes. Sothink doesn't crash when the .swf file has been protected.
We do not guarantee proper decompilation of protected or obfuscated SWF files and this issue is addressed in our documentation.
If you send us the original SWF file for investigation we will add a fix to Flash Decompiler Trillix so that it wouldn't crash on such files, but we won't guarantee flawless decompilation.
3. The publish settings are not the same as the original file.
Please, send us the detailed example of what exactly you don't like about publish settings.
PS Don't tell me that the .fla to come out as original isn't possible. It's a program, just write the coding and make it do what I want. I paid for this software and expect it to work.
In fact, it is not technically possible to decode the original FLA file structure and contents, as in most cases this information is not saved to the SWF file.

Once FLA file is compiled into SWF most of the information about its internal structure and object's order and placements is lost. As a result, SWF movie file size is decreased, which is an advantage for web users. On the other hand, due to such information losses restoring original FLA file from SWF can be a problem.  Situation is worsened by many third-party Flash editing products that do not follow Adobe Flash specifications and introduce their own standards. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5