No devices appear in USB Netowrk Gate server(Read 2848 times)
No devices appear in USB Netowrk Gate server on: October 30, 2014, 03:29:23 PM
I'm trying to evaluate USB Network Gate 6.2, and I can't get it to list any of the USB devices on my PC for sharing. I'm running Windows 7 Pro, SP1. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software, restarting the service and rebooting my machine, unplugging/plugging-in the device I want to test but nothing seems to make it show up in the 'Share local USB devices' window. There are a couple of devices I wanted to test, but currently I am just trying to get a Logitech HD C525 webcam to work. Any thoughts on why I can't see any devices would be appreciated.

Re: No devices appear in USB Netowrk Gate server Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:30:52 AM
Are the devices attached directly to the USB ports of your PC, or through an external USB hub?
Can you please e-mail us at support@eltima.com a few screenshot to illustrate the devices being listed in the Device Manager and not being listed on the "Share USB devices" tab in USB Network Gate?

Re: No devices appear in USB Netowrk Gate server Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 10:32:35 PM
The devices are attached directly to the PC. I'm not using a hub. Also, I just sent an email to the support address with the requested screenshots. Thanks for the help.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5