Folx Pro Scheduler doesn't work with Yosemite(Read 4642 times)
Folx Pro Scheduler doesn't work with Yosemite on: January 09, 2015, 09:29:35 PM
I can't get Folx 3 Pro to download via scheduled downloads. It performs immediate downloads fine but scheduled ones never start. Can you tell me if I'm missing something or are you already aware of this?

I recently bought the Pro Version through the App Store for my new Mac. Because my internet provider only allows unlimited downloading from midnight to 5am, I need the schedule function.

Please advise. Thanks

Re: Folx Pro Scheduler doesn't work with Yosemite Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:31:30 PM
Hello,
To schedule the download please do the following:
1) Open Folx Preferences -> Scheduler tab.
2) Configure Scheduler to start the download at the certain time.
3) When you add a new download task in "New Task" window change "Start type" from "Immediately" to "Scheduled"
4) If you need to run scheduled downloads if Mac is in sleep mode make sure that  you put your Mac into "Sleep mode" by timer in System Preferences -> Energy Saver.
And if you use MacBook make sure it is plugged to the electrical socket.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

Re: Folx Pro Scheduler doesn't work with Yosemite Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 04:37:24 PM
I can't get scheduler to do anything on Folx Pro5.2.1 on MacOS 10.12.6 either.  I have it set up as described.  I tried setting a range of times as downloading and also tried Active but the downloads never happen at night on my MacBook Air.  I'm assuming my Mac goes to sleep but thought Folx would wake it up.  I've attached my scheduler prefs.

Re: Folx Pro Scheduler doesn't work with Yosemite Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 04:28:45 PM
Hello,

In order to solve your issue, please, proceed the following instructions:

1) check in Activity Monitor (All Processes) whether you have "Folx Schedule Helper" process;

2) try to set in "Folx Preferences" - > "Scheduler Tab" the option "Active" instead of "Downloading". Repeat the whole procedure with downloading again and please, tell us the result.

Re: Folx Pro Scheduler doesn't work with Sierra Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 05:11:09 PM
Folx, Folx Schedule Helper, FolxAgent are all running processes.

Don't know if you were referring to my post but I had the schedule times set to Active.

I don't know what happened but it worked the night I posted my comment.  I had tried several days and it never worked.  I changed nothing to make it happen.  I just need it to be reliable.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5