Commander One feature request: favorite folders (+ shortcut)(Read 3887 times)
Commander One has a nice function of jumping to some directories (like Applications, Documents etc.). However, these cannot be customized.

I would welcome an option allowing defining my own "favorite folders" + shortcuts allowing easy changing them.

In Total Commander this option used [Ctrl-D + a letter] shortcut and I used it all the time.

Re: Commander One feature request: favorite folders (+ shortcut) Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 04:50:06 PM
Please, take a look at our alternative option, called Bookmarks. As I understand, it is just what you need, except for the fact that it lacks hotkey shortcuts at the moment:

http://wiki.eltima.com/user-guides/commander/bookmarks.html

Re: Commander One feature request: favorite folders (+ shortcut) Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 03:04:44 PM
Hi,

Thank you, yes the bookmarks are what I am looking for... except for the most critical - the hotkeys :)
I'm looking forward for the bookmark-related hotkeys then.

Are there any plans to implement shortcuts? This would be an awesome improvement for me.

Please specify which shortcuts you mean. If you mean to add keyword shortcuts to each favorite directory, then I would like to inform you that this feature will be added in the next major upgrade of Commander One PRO app.
In case you meant some other shortcuts, please let us know.

I find this feature badly missing. On the UI there is a little star, this opens the favorites menu.

This menu can't be opened with the keyboard (I think in Total Coammander this is ctrl+D, here probably cmd+shift+F would be perfect, not sure if that's already taken with a default mac setup though) - opening it and focusing on the opened menu would be a great help.

Is this clear? Would you like me to upload a screenshot somewhere?

In order to open the Favorites menu, please use the Ctrl+Cmd+F command.

Also let me inform you that in further updates of the app we will add the option to use hotkeys in order to get to the certain directory in the Favorites menu.

Thank you, it works!

We are always happy to help out.

Please feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5