No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive(Read 8608 times)
No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive on: November 19, 2015, 11:39:37 AM
Commander One PRO looks good at first sight but when you try to access iCloud Drive you will find out that this is only possible in a complicated way. In Finder there is a iCloud Drive map, not in Commander.

Re: No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 02:36:36 PM
I agree with you, I look pretty good!

Re: No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 02:46:49 PM
Hello.

Yes, Commander One does not have integration with iCloud Drive yet. Only Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3 cloud storages are available. We are also working on One Drive integration which will be included shortly.

As for iCloud data, currently you can only access local copy of the sored files, located in  ~/Library/Mobile Documents/ folder. 

Re: No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 01:55:17 PM
Do you think it will be implemented soon ?  :-\
@loverdose

Re: No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 05:08:08 PM
Hello,

I am sorry, but the exact date of adding iCloud Drive integration to Commander One is not known yet. Please stay tuned.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions concerning our products.

Re: No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 02:44:23 PM
Hi,

We have 2017 and there is still no iCloud drive access in Commander One. Good job guys, good job...

Re: No direct/simple access to iCloud Drive Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 09:52:40 AM
We are very sorry, but it is technically impossible to implement iCloud Drive integration in Commander One as it turned out. Our development team will focus its efforts on other areas to improve the product.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5