Licenses(Read 3265 times)
Licenses on: December 21, 2015, 01:59:55 PM
2 Apple computers at home = 2 licences for Commander One Pro  ???

By the way a French localization would be really appreciated. I can do it when my first step in it done.
I alreadeay did this at the time of localzation of nibs files were allowed. Trying non localized softwere are "Hell".
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 02:38:38 PM by French Alain »
@loverdose

Re: Licenses Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 04:56:51 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our service.

If you would like to use PRO features of Commander One on several Macs, then you can purchase 2 Personal Licenses (second one with a 50% discount) or consider obtaining the Team License.

Also, you can purchase the App Store license that gives you the rights to run Commander One on any Mac you own and operate, for your personal use. Product's page in Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/commander-one-pro-ftp-sftp/id1035237815?mt=12

However, Commander One from App Store is a separate edition of the product, with own set of features, versions and prices. It is more limited, comparing to the version from our web-site, due to Apple sandbox restrictions.

The comparison chart between Commander One with PRO Pack, and Commander One Pro from App Store, can be found here:

http://mac.eltima.com/pro-file-manager.html?utm_source=appstore&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=c1pro#chart

By the way a French localization would be really appreciated. I can do it when my first step in it done.

We would highly appreciate your help in this matter. Please send your email to "support@eltima.com" and we will discuss the details of that collaboration.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:01:05 AM by Jaroslaw Kladko »

Re: Licenses Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 02:28:46 PM
Sorry for the delay of replying  ::)

Since the day of this message, I bought everything in Pro version for one computer, at least that's what I thought until now.
I realize that I do not have the correct license for the PRO version of Folx.
Hence my many questions raised in this forum since these purchases.

We would highly appreciate your help in this matter. Please send your email to "mailto:support@eltima.com" and we will discuss the details of that collaboration.
I will as soon as I familiarize myself with all the software from Eltima to produce precise French translations.
I must also address the issue of pro Folx. More details about that in my others messages.
@loverdose

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5