Flexihub disables all my physical USB ports and cant read anothers ... why?(Read 1674 times)
I use the product to connect to different phones and work them remotely.
However I have many problems in the 2 computers. For example, usually you can not read the phone, although this properly configured
I do not read the COM port that emulates the phone on the other computer

on the other hand, when I try to connect to any other phone on another computer, no success and my usb ports are blocked, so I can not use the physical USB ports.

That should not happen

No redirection services even when I have basic subscripicion.

Anyway I can not work >:( >:( >:(. Please could you tell me what is the problem ??

I'm using Windows 10.

I'm using Windows 10.

On both computers?

However I have many problems in the 2 computers. For example, usually you can not read the phone, although this properly configured
I do not read the COM port that emulates the phone on the other computer

Can you please send us at support@eltima.com the Flexihub logs from both your computers? - Reproduce the problem, then select "File" -> "Save internal logs" in the main menu.

on the other hand, when I try to connect to any other phone on another computer, no success and my usb ports are blocked, so I can not use the physical USB ports.

How do you mean blocked? Which of the computers do you plug a phone into? Does it not appear in Device Manager? Does the same thing happen with other devices, for instance a regular USB flash drive?

No redirection services even when I have basic subscripicion.

Please send us at support@eltima.com your order number, we will check what might be wrong.

i just send the info to mailto:support@eltima.com. Please respond me asap im very frustating

I'm having this exact same problem.

Was there ever a solution provided?

Screenshot attached of Windows Device Manager suggests that there are driver problems... All the USB controllers show the same error message.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:45:00 AM by em1 »

Hello,

We need FlexiHub logs from both server and client computers. To get the logs please select "File" -> "Save internal logs" in the main menu.

You can either attach them here or send us via email support@eltima.com

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5