microsoft share disk
How do you connect it in Finder and in Commander One?
Can you please supply us with some additional info?
- What do you copy (one large file, a folder with lots of small files, a bunch of separate files) ?
- How do you connect to the SMB share (local network, VPN, etc.) ?
- What serves as a SMB share?
- How are you connected to the network (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, etc.) ?
- Are you positive that you connect via SMB and not AFP?
- What files are stored in the directory, where you copy the files to?
- Can you please send us some screenshots illustrating the "Network" tab of Activity Monitor, when you copy the files with Finder and Commander One to your network share?
You can reply to firstname.lastname@example.org