I'm leaving commander pro and return to pathfinder(Read 2588 times)
I'm leaving commander pro and return to pathfinder on: October 22, 2016, 11:32:35 AM
Hello

I just want to share why I'm leaving commander pro.

Because I'm fade up to wait some improvement that will probably never arrive and for other reason:

- No direct iCloud access or shortcut for years is a no go for me! Can't understand why it is so hard to implement this basic
- No box.net support
- Most of massive copying does not succeed particularly when copying to an USB key
- Can't stand why I need to learn some new shortcut I will never use anywhere else for simple things as delete etc. This sucks and I don't want to setup such kind of keyboard shortcut
- Finally and after year I'm not able to understand how works selection of files nor deselection. I'm not on Mac to suffer from windows ergonomic problems the poor stock finder does not already suffer.

See you and waiting some big improvement.

Pathfinder will be my next thing  >:(

Regards
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 12:20:12 PM by olivenoire »

Re: I'm leaving commander pro and return to pathfinder Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 01:39:43 PM
Hello,

We greatly appreciate your feedback.

- No direct iCloud access or shortcut for years is a no go for me! Can't understand why it is so hard to implement this basic

I am sorry, but it is technically impossible to implement iCloud Drive support in similar fashion as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

The local copies of the iCloud Drive files are located in ~/Library/Mobile Documents/. You could have added this directory to Favorites to access it quickly: http://wiki.eltima.com/user-guides/commander/favorites.html

- No box.net support

Box cloud storage can be mounted via WebDAV: https://community.box.com/t5/Managing-Your-Content/Does-Box-support-WebDAV/ta-p/310

- Most of massive copying does not succeed particularly when copying to an USB key

What edition (from our web-site or Mac App Store) and version number of Commander One were you using?

We would greatly appreciate, if you could describe this issue in more detail.

- Can't stand why I need to learn some new shortcut I will never use anywhere else for simple things as delete etc. This sucks and I don't want to setup such kind of keyboard shortcut

If you are not satisfied with the default shortcuts, you can change them in Commander One preferences.

- Finally and after year I'm not able to understand how works selection of files nor deselection. I'm not on Mac to suffer from windows ergonomic problems the poor stock finder does not already suffer.

We will improve this aspect in the future updates of the software.

Have a great day!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5