Cloudmounter vs OneDrive application on MAC(Read 345 times)
Cloudmounter vs OneDrive application on MAC on: May 26, 2019, 08:43:28 PM
I am a bit confused and I would like to know the differences between CloudMounter and OneDrive Application.
I have a OneDrive folder on my Mac that is referred to OneDrive account. When OneDrive application is started, it synchronises the on-line OneDrive and the OneDrive Folder.
What actually is performed with CloudMounter ?
Thanks

Re: Cloudmounter vs OneDrive application on MAC Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 12:38:59 PM
CloudMounter is a tool that allows mapping multiple online storages (not only OneDrive) and work with online files the same way as with local ones.

With CloudMounter your Microsoft OneDrive accounts can be set up as local drives, making working with them as easy as with any local folder on your computer. And there is no need to copy anything to Mac to be able to fully manage the account content. You should log into your main OneDrive account and manage it in Finder.

You are welcome to test our trial version of CloudMounter software for 14 days. You can download the app from the link below:
https://mac.eltima.com/download/cloudmounter.dmg

Re: Cloudmounter vs OneDrive application on MAC Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:22:02 PM
Why were we only offered 7 days in the trial?

We previously purchased a copy of CloudMounter on the MacApp store—never used it but now are trying to work around an new issue with our usual software, so experimenting to serif CM is better solution. 7 days is pretty tight to kick the tires.

Side note: it seems like that original purchase was for no reason now, since you offer CM for free now, now just charging for subscriptions like everyone else. Lesson learned.

Re: Cloudmounter vs OneDrive application on MAC Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 10:32:59 AM
Let me inform you that CloudMounter goes with 15-days free trial period.
If you you were not able to complete your evaluation in time, we can extend the trial period for you. For this, please contact us at support@eltima.com and we will assist you immediately.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5