Airy - Youtube Download Error(Read 16513 times)
Airy - Youtube Download Error on: November 26, 2016, 08:34:48 PM
Whenever I try to download videos, a window pops up after I copy the Youtube link on to the URL bar. The window says "We processed your links, but some videos cannot be downloaded for various reasons. These links were skipped. Skipped 1 of 1 links." It does not seem to be related to the resolution available since I can't even get to the part where I can choose the resolution yet. I paid for the premium of this software and I'm really disappointed that it isn't working. Please help?

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 04:58:19 PM
Hello,

Can you kindly specify what version of the software you are currently using? Please also send me some links to the videos that you were unable to download.

Thank you.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 11:36:29 AM
I am having the same problem, basically any YT links I try are generating the error window saying that this link is 'not available'.

Airy for Mac version 2.3.134

Some random links that have generated this error:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts29zKTdex4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7g6Et9QYGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_blW5DGhy6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQsNaIpvn0

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 01:40:30 PM
We have already been informed about the downloading issue by several users. We checked it and managed to find out the exact reason what caused the issue. As of now we are working upon a fix for it. Therefore I can assure you that the new well functioning build of the software will be available very soon.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 01:14:20 PM
The same issue with Airy for Mac version 3.2.175 (macOS version 10.12.5)

Application starts to downloading file, but then has show pop-up with an error (see attachments).

Links examples:
YouTube ID: VL2pXGwVnbA
YouTube ID: uJeuozru-zQ

I did reinstall Airy and got the same issue.

Only if I did a many of attempts to download from the same URL I have a chance to got the file. It's a very disappointing user experience I ever had. Could you advice how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 09:31:27 PM
I tried everything for this problem, but nothing works. I really need an answer because I am very disappointed with my purchased.

This happened: "We processed your links, but some videos cannot be downloaded for various reasons. These links were skipped. Skipped 1 of 1 links".

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #6 on: December 25, 2017, 04:42:15 PM
Hello,

Can you kindly check what version of Airy is installed on your machine? We also need some links to the videos that Airy cannot download.

Thank you,

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
Hello,
I recently just downloaded the paid version of Airy and started facing the same issues mentioned above on these posts.

The version of Airy I am using is Airy 3.4

Here are some of the links I am trying to download:

youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE&index
youtube.com/watch?v=DpM62ZwR15g&list
youtube.com/watch?v=9t9u_yPEidY&index
youtube.com/watch?v=OHELU6I10wQ&index
youtube.com/watch?v=UtVKWhrkPP4&index
youtube.com/watch?v=mhHqonzsuoA&index
youtube.com/watch?v=DAoMzrwEFSo&list
youtube.com/watch?v=XEvKn-QgAY0&index
youtube.com/watch?v=eAIvu4xtF1s&list
youtube.com/watch?v=kdHTMLiUAZ8&list
youtube.com/watch?v=ydZIgxwTgY8&index
youtube.com/watch?v=D7nzMliqqmE&index

As you can see its quite a lot of youtube videos I cant download.  The error message says The window says "We processed your links, but some videos cannot be downloaded for various reasons. These links were skipped. Skipped 1 of 1 links."  It does not even let me choose the resolution to mp3.  As soon as I paste the link, it gives me the above error message. 

Please advise as this seems to be an issue since 2016 for MACs and it does not seem to have been resolved.

Thank you!

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 02:42:56 PM
We are grateful for your patience and are sorry for this temporary malfunctioning. Our Airy team is working on the permanent fix for such links and as a temporary solution you may follow this algorithm: first you enter the needed YouTube link, then you receive an error, and only then you input the same link second time and Airy should download the content without any issues.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #9 on: April 22, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply.

I seem to be able to download youtube videos now.  I tried a few downloads and it seems to be fine. The other thing I discovered which may help others that are still facing the problem is that instead of copying the link from the URL, use the "SHARE" button that appears below the name of the song and copy that link into your AIRY pop up and that worked for me.  The only issue with that is that you have to download the song one by one.

My 2nd issue, is when I first installed AIRY, when I copied and pasted the link from the URL (not the SHARE), AIRY had a pop that would ask if I wanted to download the whole playlist or just that song.   And when I chose playlist it would download the whole playlist. But then out of say 10 songs on the playlist, it would only download say 6 and the other 4 it would give me the error message I mentioned above. 

But now it does not give me the pop that asks if I want to download the whole playlist - so I am forced to download each individual song using the "SHARE" option and copy and paste the link which is not convenient at all when you have like 200 songs on your playlist.

Please advise how I can set up AIRY that when I download, I want it to download the entire Youtube Playlist I created.

Thank you!

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
We are sorry you still experience difficulties. Please paste the link to the playlist you are having issues with, so we could reproduce and investigate the issue properly. Thank you in advance.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #11 on: April 23, 2018, 09:24:53 PM
Here you go . . . the link to the playlist

playlist?list=PL2017D8C1EDAC7B57

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 05:40:20 AM
The free version of Airy YouTube downloader for mac that allows 2 free downloads, is unable to finish downloading the second video of size 1.27 GB. After the download was completed, the downloader started to convert the video which it never proceeded beyond 0.0%. Please help. I'm using the version 3.5.197.

Screenshot attached.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #13 on: August 06, 2018, 01:57:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Could you please provide us with the link to this video, we'll try reproducing the issue from our end and check for solution. If you continue encountering issues with certain YouTube videos, kindly reach us at our official support @ eltima . com  email address for further proper investigation.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
Following is the youtube video link that couldn't finish converting the video even after the complete download:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI9YkaO-iME

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 03:35:50 PM
Thank you for this update. We were able to download the video from our end and, unfortunately, we are unable to investigate the issue properly without crucial details, such as versions of Airy, macOS, what quality you've chosen when downloaded the video, thus, we kindly ask to reach at our official support @ eltima. com ( without spaces ) with all these details attached and we'll gladly help.

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 01:25:29 AM
I don't know what the glitch is. I was unable to download the video on my end and I have posted the screenshot of the same as well. The version of Airy I'm using is 3.5.197, MacOs version is High Sierra (10.13.6) and the quality of the video was 1080p(60 fps).

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 01:31:59 AM
I am facing issue with another video that was downloaded successfully but stopped in the middle while playing the video. Following is the link attached:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkjSrwC4NYg

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 07:37:26 PM
Hi i can't seem to be able to download any file format of any YT link once i purchased Airy: i get this message " Some links are not available - we processed your links, but some videos cannot be downloaded for various reasons. These links were skipped. Skipped 1 of 1 links."

Airy version 3.5.197
Mac High Sierra 10.13.6
youtube.com/watch?v=LUAG9hM2N_I
youtube.com/watch?v=EVBsypHzF3U

thanks

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
Airy for Mac version 3.5.197
Stopped working around September 6 or 7 -- now will not download / covert ANY youtube video. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5