Airy - Youtube Download Error(Read 12984 times)
Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
Hi I'm not longer able to download any file format of any YT link : i get this message " Some links are not available - we processed your links, but some videos cannot be downloaded for various reasons. These links were skipped. Skipped 1 of 1 links."

Airy version 3.5.197 (personal license)
Mac High Sierra 10.13.6

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using a MacbookPro, OS X version 10.10.5, Firefox Quantum 62.0, Airy 3.5.197 Personal License.  I couldn't download the video in the YT link below on September 6th, so I updated Airy to the current version (3.5.197) and retried and it successfully downloaded this video and several others. Then on September 7th, 8th and 9th I was getting the same error message on all YT videos I tried to download.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjWQgLvV7xs

On September 9, 2018 I tried downloading this exact same video to see if perhaps YT had made changes that would not allow me to download videos. I once again got the same message:

"Some links are not available We processed your links, but some videos cannot be downloaded for various reasons. These links were skipped. Skipped 1 of 1 links."

There seems to be a pattern... the YT videos that produce this error message have recorded music. When I try to download a less popular YT video w/o recorded music it successfully downloads. I think YT made changes sometime between Sept 6th - Sept 7th that is preventing Airy from downloading videos that could previously be downloaded.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 06:33:23 AM by Callman »

Re: Airy - Youtube Download Error Reply #22 on: September 14, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
The Airy 3.6 version update with the implemented fix is already released ( https://snag.gy/iQMzCf.jpg ). Please update your Airy to 3.6 version and download YouTube content without any difficulties.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5