Commander One feature request from long time Total Commander junkie(Read 3429 times)
First of all, thank you for this app.  I've been searching for a Total Commander like replacement for macOS since 2010.  I've finally found it.  I like it so much that I bought two pro licenses today.

Everything I've tried previously was just too buggy, and WAYYY too slow.  Commander One is MUCH faster when scrolling file lists on my aging 2010 MacBook Pro than Finder is.  I could NOT be happier with my purchase.

Here are a few items that I'd like to recommend as feature enhancements.  Can you please pass these on to your product manager for consideration?

1.  Add indicator to show which pane is active.

2.  Allow rearranging of Favorites list.

3.  Allow creation of WebDAV connection without requiring Username and Password for security purposes.

4.  Option to hide drives (Computer) ribbon right below top ribbon.  Drives can still be chosen by Computer pick list so it saves screen real estate on smaller screens.

Regards
dkushner

Great suggestions.

On point 4 I believe you can do this. If you go to "View" in your top menu you can turn off just about everything on the top. The one you are asking about specifically I think is either "Disk List" or "Disk Info"?

Hope this helps. 

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

3.  Allow creation of WebDAV connection without requiring Username and Password for security purposes.
I have passed your suggestions to the dev team for consideration.

We plan to add such option in future.

4.  Option to hide drives (Computer) ribbon right below top ribbon.  Drives can still be chosen by Computer pick list so it saves screen real estate on smaller screens.

I believe you are referring to the Disk list. As bbroys mentioned, you can disable it in View -> Disk list.

Great suggestions.

On point 4 I believe you can do this. If you go to "View" in your top menu you can turn off just about everything on the top. The one you are asking about specifically I think is either "Disk List" or "Disk Info"?

Hope this helps.

That did it.  Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

I have passed your suggestions to the dev team for consideration.

We plan to add such option in future.

I believe you are referring to the Disk list. As bbroys mentioned, you can disable it in View -> Disk list.

Thank you!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5