Get accessibility error every time I start Commander One(Read 3285 times)
I keep getting this error every time I start Commander One.  I've chosen 'Open System Preferences', unlocked the pane, and checked the box next to 'Commander One.app' under the Accessibility section many times. 

The setting seems to stay until I quit Commander One, then the next time I launch the app I'm prompted again.  Still the best file manager I've ever used on macOS!!

Commander One Version 1.6.2157, Pro Pack Activated
macOS 10.12.2

Any ideas?

Regards
dkushner
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 03:52:10 PM by dkushner »

Re: Get accessibility error every time I start Commander One Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:29:25 AM
Hello,

Commander One requires a permission to use accessibility features because of the "Ignore system preferences for F1-F12" option (Preferences -> Hotkeys).

If you do not use it, then you may disable it. Or you can try deleting Commander One preferences by executing the following command in the terminal to fix this issue (the app must be closed at that time):

defaults remove com.eltima.cmd1

Re: Get accessibility error every time I start Commander One Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 04:22:08 PM
Thank you.  I disabled "Ignore system preferences for F1-F12" setting and now no longer get the prompt when I start CO. 

I still don't understand why I got prompted each and every time I started CO...even though I was allowing the system option setting that OC was requesting access to.  The access would get granted, then the access was disabled when I would quit OC...so it would then ask again the next time I started OC.

Regards
dkushner

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5