The problem with icing usb Port via USB Network Gate program(Read 8264 times)
Good afternoon, I decided to try your program USB Network Gate before you buy, and I have a problem when using this program. Namely, when there is a failure in the network connection, for what reason I do not understand, are forwarding usb key to the client of the bank, is not re-defined as the Hid - compatible device as defined by the service provider and a usb - Input device. A determined only as usb - Input device. Prompt, to solve this problem there is a possibility to buy the program?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:07:58 PM by Mikhail »

Re: The problem with icing usb Pott via USB Network Gate program Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 08:51:26 AM
Hello,

What OS is installed on the server and client machines?

Can you please save the logs (http://www.eltima.com/wiki/user-guides/usb-to-ethernet/activity-log.html) and send them to support@eltima.com for investigation?

Re: The problem with icing usb Port via USB Network Gate program Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 01:22:28 PM
Yes, I can send the logs of the program, while of sending an e-mail logs, how to sign the e-mail subject. I also attach these logs in the message. What about the server and the client hosts on both machines is OS windows server 2012R2, users work on the server through an RDP connection

Re: The problem with icing usb Port via USB Network Gate program Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 12:27:41 PM
If this issue occurs due to the failures in the network, then we can suggest find the network without such failures.

Also, you can try to reconnect the device after such failure. If the issue persists, please try to uninstall this device in Device Manager on the server and client computers, and then reconnect it.

In our experience, in RDP sessions Windows blocks local HID devices. For this reason they will usually not work even when our software does a good job redirecting them. If for some reason you cannot use the RDP client's native USB redirection facilities, the only other solution we can suggest is to use some alternative remote desktop tool like VNC or Teamviewer in conjunction with USB Network Gate.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5