Seems Commander One does not work with LG smartphones(Read 3153 times)
Seems Commander One does not work with LG smartphones on: September 04, 2017, 07:06:57 PM
I have tried an LG G5 (Android 7) and an LG G3 (Android 5) with Commander One on my Macbook Pro with El Capitan.
It was driving me nuts, because the phones were not even recognised by Commander One. Tried everything, but nothing worked.

I finally got hold of a different phone, an Honor 7 with Android 6, plugged it into the Macbook Pro, and it appeared immediately in the Commander One window. Drag and drop worked perfectly.

So it would seem that for some reason, Commander One does not work with LG phones.

Re: Seems Commander One does not work with LG smartphones Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 11:55:28 AM
Yep, I've had the same thing happen on my LG G6+. I reverted to the older version 1.5.1.2031 and it worked then.

Re: Seems Commander One does not work with LG smartphones Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 04:56:56 PM
Hello everyone,

Please, try uninstalling the LG Unified driver with the driver install .dmg file found here:

https://www.andromods.com/download-files/latest-lg-g4-drivers-usb-adb-win-mac.html

After this kindly turn on USB debugging and restart your computer.

Let us know if it worked or not.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5