Commander One - strange error while copying files(Read 3323 times)
Commander One - strange error while copying files on: November 30, 2017, 07:52:43 PM
Hi!

I'm new user of Commander One Pro. So far I have been using Finder and ForkLift.
At the very beginning I have this error I don't know what it means... (file copying works normal either via Finder or ForkLift).

I can't attach screenshot so here's the error:
Error while copying file/directory
Couldn't copy *filename*. Error: The operation couldn't be completed. (*** -(NSConcreteFileHandlereadDataOfLength:): Input/Output error -1.)

:o

Re: Commander One - strange error while copying files Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 12:22:12 PM
Can someone from support get this; I also paid for premium support and still no response!?
 ::)

Re: Commander One - strange error while copying files Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 05:16:12 PM
Just so everybody knows, the premium support is a joke.
I got one reply in days and no help whatsoever!

Why?

Re: Commander One - strange error while copying files Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 02:04:07 PM
Hello,

We are terribly sorry for the late reply.

In order to troubleshoot this issue we  may need some additional information:

* What files do you copy and where do you copy them;
* From what drive to which one do you copy the files;
* We would appreciate if you could provide us with an access to your account (where you copy the files) so that we could investigate the issue on our side and get back to you with a solution;
* Send us a feedback using Commander One feedback reporter (in “Help” tab). It is needed for our tech team to take a closer look at this issue.

As an option, we would also recommend you restoring default settings of the app:

1) Quit Commander One;

2) Launch Terminal and paste the following "defaults delete com.eltima.cmd1.pro.mas." (without the inverted commas) and press Enter;

3) Restart Commander One;

4) To resolve the issue you also need to choose the root of the system drive. The notification offering to choose it appears on the launch of the software. It is recommended to select "Macintosh HD" for the best efficiency.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5