We are terribly sorry for the late reply.
In order to troubleshoot this issue we may need some additional information:
* What files do you copy and where do you copy them;
* From what drive to which one do you copy the files;
* We would appreciate if you could provide us with an access to your account (where you copy the files) so that we could investigate the issue on our side and get back to you with a solution;
* Send us a feedback using Commander One feedback reporter (in “Help” tab). It is needed for our tech team to take a closer look at this issue.
As an option, we would also recommend you restoring default settings of the app:
1) Quit Commander One;
2) Launch Terminal and paste the following "defaults delete com.eltima.cmd1.pro.mas." (without the inverted commas) and press Enter;
3) Restart Commander One;
4) To resolve the issue you also need to choose the root of the system drive. The notification offering to choose it appears on the launch of the software. It is recommended to select "Macintosh HD" for the best efficiency.