Elmedia Pro - Is there a way around Video Privacy Settings?(Read 75 times)
I have been downloading videos from a particular YouTube channel successfully with Elmedia Pro for some time.  I have now joined a private "guild" offered by the author of that channel where further videos are available that go into further detail of the how-to material offered on YouTube.  I have communicated with the author about downloading the videos, since I live in a remote area where WiFi isn't always available.  He says he has no problem with that, and says that he has other members of the guild that do so.  Yet, when I log-in to the private site via Elmedia Pro, the videos play, but do not appear as available for download.  The author claims to "not be a techy" and can offer no solution.  Does anyone out there have any ideas?  Thanks!

Re: Elmedia Pro - Is there a way around Video Privacy Settings? Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
Hello,

The thing is that Elmedia Player wasn't designed to download from all websites. Unfortunately, the player cannot download from the private websites that require a login.
We are sorry for the inconvenience

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5