Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter(Read 398 times)
Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter on: June 11, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Greetings all,

We would like to use you Mac software CloudMounter in a professional way, for all our customers WebDav users.

The problem is, after testing it, is that date creation informations, in all files and directories, show incorrect values : january 1st in 2001, 01:00 am.

Is there a way to fix this ?

Regards,

Patrick
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:12:33 PM by pgoncalves »

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 03:20:50 PM
I would like to explain you that some severs are not able to maintain the parameters of the date.

We kindly ask you to wait for the next update of CloudMounter. Once it is released, please install it and the new version of Fuse on your computer, then check if correct dates are displayed on your servers.

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
Then I will wait for the next version.

But you must know that the dates are always totaly correct in our server (Synology NAS), because if I connect to it with the Mac Finder, it displays the creation dates correctly.

I'm looking forward for your software update, do you have any ETA for it's release ?

Best regards

Patrick

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
The new build will be released within a few days. Please, stay tuned.

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
Hello,

I noticed there is an update to your software today.

Unfortunately, the problem remains, all files and directories still show January 1st 2001...

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
We are sorry to hear the problem still occurs.

Please confirm that you've installed Fuse 3.8. and CloudMounter 3.3.540, and after these actions the problem has not been solved.

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
OMG, if I install Fuse, it's even Worse, all access is much much slower, and creation date is still not correct, this time shows january 1st 1970 !!!

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 02:34:54 PM
I'm sorry but the problem with date timestamp is caused not by CloudMounter.

Let me explain you that with WebDAV the problem is that most WebDAV server does not allow updating remote file timestamp. 

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
Really ? Then how do you explain that accessing WebDav by Apple's Finder always give the right creation date informations ???

Re: Creation date timestamp issue in CloudMounter Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
We kindly ask you to email us at  mailto:support@eltima.com and provide us with the test access to your WebDav server, so that our developers check the problem on our side.

Thank you in advance.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5