Cloudmounter, how to mount a B2 bucket?(Read 1466 times)
Cloudmounter, how to mount a B2 bucket? on: August 27, 2018, 12:03:48 PM
Hi,

I'm testing Cloudmounter but following the info on documentation, I can mount the root / but when I'm trying to mount an specific bucket, If I put the bucket name in the bucket field I got: Fail to mount with error: File or directory does not exists

Any clue?

Re: Cloudmounter, how to mount a B2 bucket? Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
In order to investigate the problem, please email us at support@eltima.com and provide us with the additional information:

1. Send us a screenshot of "About CloudMounter" screen
2. Send a screenshot of your "About this Mac" screen
3. Provide a screenshot of the error message
4. Specify if the Fuse is installed for your CloudMounter
5. Send us a screenshot of the Backblaze settings:
 https://www.eltima.com/wiki/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Screen-Shot-2017-09-29-at-13.49.49.jpg
6. Please try to create the Backblaze connection anew. If there is still an error while mounting process, please send us a feedback report (click on CloudMounter icon > Help&Support > Send Feedback).

Re: Cloudmounter, how to mount a B2 bucket? Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 04:01:38 PM
Was there ever a fix or process identified to fix this?  I'm having the same issue.

Re: Cloudmounter, how to mount a B2 bucket? Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
In order to see all buckets, you should use your master key.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5