Folx GO vs Folx Go+ vs Folx PRO(Read 283 times)
Folx GO vs Folx Go+ vs Folx PRO on: September 12, 2018, 09:51:21 AM
Hi

I have Folx GO & Folx Go+ and now there is Folx PRO, whats the difference between Folx GO & Folx Go+? and whats the added features in Folx PRO?
There is 50% discount on Folx PRO for who have previous versions, would I get 50% for having  Folx GO & Folx Go+? (50% discount on each).

Re: Folx GO vs Folx Go+ vs Folx PRO Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
Good day,

Folx GO and Folx GO+ have the same functionality.

Please, note that MAS versions of Folx (GO/GO+) and Folx PRO from our site are different products with different sets of features and different prices. So let’s compare these two products so that you can choose the best option for you.

Folx from the Mac App Store (GO/GO+ versions) has several limitations comparing to the Folx PRO version from our website. Due to Apple sandbox restrictions, GO versions of Folx do not download torrents and videos from YouTube and they don’t have torrents search feature. Also Folx GO/GO+ can’t control your Mac after finishing the scheduled downloads (shutdown your Mac, put it into sleep mode or quit the program).

We offer a 50 % discount on the site version of Folx PRO 5 to users who own Folx Go already.

If you purchased Folx in the AppStore please send us a screenshot confirming your purchase there and I will send you the discount code.

The official email address is the one below:

support @ eltima .com  ( without spaces of course )

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5