Folders visible in Finder, not in Commander One.(Read 1212 times)
Folders visible in Finder, not in Commander One. on: November 15, 2018, 01:12:42 PM
In the right pane of CO there are 5 folders visible.
Underlying on those folders there is de DSShare Folder on  my Synology as shown in iOS Finder.
I cannot find a way to reach/display the folders in Finder in a pane. Is there a limitation somewhere?
See attachment for details.

Please advice.

Regards Leendert

Re: Folders visible in Finder, not in Commander One. Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
In order to avoid any misunderstanding, please clarify your request with more details. Are you not able to see that folder in Finder? If yes, there are a few tips how to find the folder in Finder:

- In Commander One right-click on the folder and choose Show in Finder;
- In Finder go to Go -> Computer, you will see the DSShare disk.

If it is not what you referred to, please let us know.

Re: Folders visible in Finder, not in Commander One. Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
Thanks for your reply. I will try to explain more of the problem and will attach screen recording file.

In the first screenshot there is Finder on the left and CO on te right and both 5 folders are visible, from NZB Downloads to Video.
On the second screenshot the folder DSShare is visible and that folder has the underlying 5 folders from NZB Downloads to Video.
So, in Finder I can go back 1 level that shows the DSShare folders.

Hope this will be more clear.

In short: I want a Favorite in CO from DSShare

Regards.

Re: Folders visible in Finder, not in Commander One. Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
Let me explain you the situation.

According to your first screenshot, in Finder you chose the folder (server) with other shared folders, while in Commander One you chose one of the shared folder of your DSShare server.

According to your second screenshot, you performed Connect to server or double-click on your server. The opened window is the system one, not Commander One app window.
The first folder is shown as disabled because this very folder has been already mounted.

Also, as you see on the first screenshot there is access to your DSShare folder in Commander One.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5