CloudMounter - Finder Extension Broken(Read 1619 times)
CloudMounter - Finder Extension Broken on: December 12, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
I'm not seeing any CloudMounter items in my context menus, and not seeing any status icons for uploading files.
I've verified that the Extension is present and enabled in my OS settings.

I've attached screenshots showing CloudMounter is installed and "uploading files" but my finder window does not reflect any of this.

PS. the complexity to sign up for an account and post on these forums is ridiculous. I had to log-in and re-navigate to these forums multiple times when signing up. Fill out multiple terrible captchas, including algebraic equations. There is an obscenely small file size limit for attachments on posts, forcing me to manually convert my screenshots to jpg. And that's still not big enough so I have to spam multiple posts to upload all of my tiny screenshots.
Multiple errors when trying to post, with a forced wait timer before I can even try to resubmit my post. Suffice to say this was extremely frustrating.  /rant

Re: CloudMounter - Finder Extension Broken Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 04:05:46 AM
attaching screenshot of what I'm seeing in the finder window

Re: CloudMounter - Finder Extension Broken Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 04:06:55 AM
Screenshot of the CloudMounter app showing that it is currently trying to upload files (same files that are included in the finder screenshot above).

Re: CloudMounter - Finder Extension Broken Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
In order to fix this issue, please follow the next actions:

- Go to System Preferences > Extensions > check the box near Finder:

https://www.eltima.com/wiki/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/cm-extension-enable.png

If extension was enabled, please remove the tick and enable again.

If the issue is not solved, you should relaunch Finder. For this, got to Apple Menu > Force Quit.

Re: CloudMounter - Finder Extension Broken Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
This worked! Thank you!

Re: CloudMounter - Finder Extension Broken Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
We are glad to hear the problem is solved now.

We are always happy to help out. So, feel free to contact us anytime if you need additional assistance.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5