[Resolved]Folx license reset required(Read 473 times)
[Resolved]Folx license reset required on: March 04, 2019, 05:06:54 AM
Thanks a lot Karyna, finally I can activate my downloader on the new Mac.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 01:02:16 PM by jsjs333 »

Re: Folx license reset required Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 09:17:13 AM
Sorry for the late reply. First of all, let me please remind you that support is provided during CET – Central European Time – business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., CET.

But it's failed and say reset limited reached.

The thing is that if you have switched your machine or changed some hardware in the existing one, or even re-installed (updated) the OS, activation will fail. In such situations all you need is to reset the previous activation following the link here:

https://activate.eltima.com/changehid   

After that, you will be able to reactivate the software using the same code that you have.

And if the license activation count has reached its limit, please reach us here and we’ll gladly help with clearing it from our end.

Unfortunately, we cannot find your order in our database and we will be very thankful if you can contact us via email support@eltima.com. We would be glad to provide you with the solution to this problem in the shorters time possible.

Re: Folx license reset required Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 10:38:46 AM
Hi Karyna,
Thank you for your reply. I just sent another request to the support email.
And received a new ticket 151018, the old ticket is 150859. I have attached my license number in that, pls check it later.
Regards,
Jon

Re: [Resolved]Folx license reset required Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 04:39:28 PM
Thanks a lot Karyna, finally I can activate my downloader on the new Mac.

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know that everything works fine now. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5