Commander One: very slow MTP compared with AFT (Android File Transfer)(Read 1366 times)
Hello. I was just wondering why a ~6GB folder was transferring so slowly and was calculated taking 18 mins. After waiting a bit I realized the speed was not increasing, cancelled, quit C1, fired up AFT, copied the same folder to the same volume. Result: it only took 3 mins..

Galaxy A8 2018 -USB 2.0-> macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Not sure if you are aware and will provide a better MTP driver with C1 2.0 or if you need any more info or/ and data from me.

For us to be able to investigate the problem, please contact us at support@eltima.com and provide us with the following details:

- Reproduce the issue and send us a Feedback report (Help tab > Send Feedback);
- Where the files are copied from: local drive or online drive?
- Specify if you copy the folder itself that contains many files, or just many files of this folder;
- Specify if the folder with 6Gb contains many small files, or several files of large sizes;
- Try to queue the operation (https://wiki.eltima.com/user-guides/commander/queue-commander.html), then go to any disk (not mtp) and check if the process of copying becomes faster.

For us to be able to investigate the problem, please contact us at supportATeltima.com and provide us with the following details:

- Reproduce the issue and send us a Feedback report (Help tab > Send Feedback);
- Where the files are copied from: local drive or online drive?
- Specify if you copy the folder itself that contains many files, or just many files of this folder;
- Specify if the folder with 6Gb contains many small files, or several files of large sizes;
- Try to queue the operation (*Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links*), then go to any disk (not mtp) and check if the process of copying becomes faster.
sorry Karina - I didn't seem to have received a notification about your reply. I'll test again with the upcoming Commander One v.2, and also after applying an update for my phone.

Till then, take it easy ..  8)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:00:49 PM by LeeBinder »

Thank you for letting us know.
I'd like to inform you that the new version will be released this month. So, please wait for it. Thanks for your time and patience.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5