Folx Pro - torrent download doesn't start(Read 1230 times)
Folx Pro - torrent download doesn't start on: May 08, 2019, 06:08:16 AM
I've been able to download a torrent file or two with Folx Pro, but most of the time the task starts and is listed as active, yet there is no download (or upload) activity at all. How can I fix it? Thanks!

Re: Folx Pro - torrent download doesn't start Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 09:30:45 AM
In most cases, such torrent task behavior means that there are no any active seeders at the moment. In order to check it please right-click on the torrent task > Show torrent info option > General tab. Please take a look at the seeds counter. If there are no seeds, it means that Folx works as stated and there are no seeds at the moment.

Re: Folx Pro - torrent download doesn't start Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 02:39:01 AM
Thank you! I think that might be the case. Another question if you don't mind: if the number next to seeding is 0(0), for instance, what do the numbers inside and outside of the parentheses mean specifically?

Re: Folx Pro - torrent download doesn't start Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 11:05:27 AM
Let me please explain to you that if you see e.g. 6(22) next to seeding, the first designation 6  means that 6 persons are sharing the torrent file right now and overall 22 persons seed the torrent.

Thus, the designation 0(0) means that no one has and share the torrent you want to download with Folx.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5