Folx stopped working on all my browsers(Read 165 times)
Folx stopped working on all my browsers on: June 22, 2019, 01:45:08 PM
Folx stopped working on all my browsers including safari, chrome, brave.
The browsers act as though Folx is not installed
I did try deleting and reinstalling folx, but to no avial.

My system was High Sierra & now Mojava, still the same result

thanks

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 09:31:20 PM
I'm having the same issue on High Sierra. I copy and paste the url into Folx, hit the + button. and the dialog box doesn't appear but a blank task. Please see attached.
Thank You!

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 02:21:18 PM
Folx stopped working on all my browsers including safari, chrome, brave.
The browsers act as though Folx is not installed
I did try deleting and reinstalling folx, but to no avial.

My system was High Sierra & now Mojava, still the same result

thanks
I'm having the same issue on High Sierra. I copy and paste the url into Folx, hit the + button. and the dialog box doesn't appear but a blank task. Please see attached.
Thank You!

Recently YouTube has changed their algorithm that provides a link to a video file. That is why videos can’t be downloaded from YouTube using Folx. I can assure you that our development team is already working to fix this issue ASAP.  Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding this issue. 

Hope for your understanding.

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 02:10:42 PM
It's not just YouTube, it does not work at all

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 04:39:36 PM
It's not just YouTube, it does not work at all

Please provide the following additional information via email support@eltma.com, so we can take a closer look at this issue:

1) A screenshot of "About Folx” screen;

2) A screenshot of 'About this Mac' screen;

3) The download links which fail to get downloaded by Folx;

4) logs for failed downloads, see: https://www.eltima.com/wiki/knowledge-base/folx/copy-log.html

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5