Folx stopped working on all my browsers(Read 1393 times)
Folx stopped working on all my browsers on: June 22, 2019, 01:45:08 PM
Folx stopped working on all my browsers including safari, chrome, brave.
The browsers act as though Folx is not installed
I did try deleting and reinstalling folx, but to no avial.

My system was High Sierra & now Mojava, still the same result

thanks

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 09:31:20 PM
I'm having the same issue on High Sierra. I copy and paste the url into Folx, hit the + button. and the dialog box doesn't appear but a blank task. Please see attached.
Thank You!

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 02:21:18 PM
Folx stopped working on all my browsers including safari, chrome, brave.
The browsers act as though Folx is not installed
I did try deleting and reinstalling folx, but to no avial.

My system was High Sierra & now Mojava, still the same result

thanks
I'm having the same issue on High Sierra. I copy and paste the url into Folx, hit the + button. and the dialog box doesn't appear but a blank task. Please see attached.
Thank You!

Recently YouTube has changed their algorithm that provides a link to a video file. That is why videos can’t be downloaded from YouTube using Folx. I can assure you that our development team is already working to fix this issue ASAP.  Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding this issue. 

Hope for your understanding.

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 02:10:42 PM
It's not just YouTube, it does not work at all

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 04:39:36 PM
It's not just YouTube, it does not work at all

Please provide the following additional information via email support@eltma.com, so we can take a closer look at this issue:

1) A screenshot of "About Folx” screen;

2) A screenshot of 'About this Mac' screen;

3) The download links which fail to get downloaded by Folx;

4) logs for failed downloads, see: https://www.eltima.com/wiki/knowledge-base/folx/copy-log.html

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 04:42:11 PM
I have the same issue.  For Safari, the extension does not automatically install so there is no way to activate it.  You can't install the extension manually because Mac OS prevents it.

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 09:36:02 AM
I have the same issue.  For Safari, the extension does not automatically install so there is no way to activate it.  You can't install the extension manually because Mac OS prevents it.

We have managed to fix the issue that you described and the fix will be available in a new build of Folx. We will try to release it as soon as possible.

So stay tuned.

Hope for your understanding!

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #7 on: August 01, 2019, 08:39:33 PM
Just updated Folx and everything seems to be working just fine! Thank you!!

Re: Folx stopped working on all my browsers Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 10:32:45 AM
Thank you for letting me know. I am glad that the software functions fine now. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5