CloudMounter - FTP connection refresh?(Read 827 times)
CloudMounter - FTP connection refresh? on: June 28, 2019, 12:35:22 PM
Hello everyone!

I am using CloudMounter currently as a solution to get files back and forth between two local computers (security thing... don't ask) via FTP-TLS.

When I change files on the Mac, the Windows folder is updated virtually immediately.
But when files change on the Windows side, it takes almost forever for the change to show in the Finder/the mounted virtual drive.

Since CloudMounter doesn't seem to have a "refresh drive" command, what can I do to force it to refresh and load the files on the Windows side?

Thanks and all the best,
Chris

Re: CloudMounter - FTP connection refresh? Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 02:58:08 PM
Once you click on any folder or file in the list, the list will be automatically refreshed. Also, switching between the drives will result in the content refreshing.

I have also passed your feedback regarding the "refresh" button to our developers for further consideration.

Re: CloudMounter - FTP connection refresh? Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 06:49:14 PM
Once you click on any folder or file in the list, the list will be automatically refreshed. Also, switching between the drives will result in the content refreshing.

I have also passed your feedback regarding the "refresh" button to our developers for further consideration.
Thanks for passing on my request.

However, the latest version of CloudMounter on the latest version of macOS does not refresh the directory listing as you described.
This way it may refresh the content on the Mac side, BUT the content on the other side of the FTP connection is NOT refreshed. This is my issue!

I need to see the changes happen in the mounted drive as it happens on the OTHER side of the FTP connection.

Re: CloudMounter - FTP connection refresh? Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 03:34:53 PM
In order to investigate the issue, please reproduce it and send us a Feedback report (Help tab > Send Feedback).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5