Folx: Remain in background after d/l starts?(Read 221 times)
Folx: Remain in background after d/l starts? on: October 04, 2019, 03:48:42 PM
Hi.

Is there a pref I’m overlooking that keeps Folx in the background after it starts a new download?

I keep the compact window in the lower left hand corner of my monitor, but a new download, no matter the source (web browser, et al.) brings it to the fore and I find it very annoying.

If this basic functionality doesn’t currently exist can you please add it to the next update?

Thanks.

Re: Folx: Remain in background after d/l starts? Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 09:18:47 AM
In order to keep Folx in the background after it starts a new download, please unmark the checkbox next to 'When adding new download - Show "New task" window' in the General tab from Preferences of Folx 5.

Re: Folx: Remain in background after d/l starts? Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 05:48:26 PM
In order to keep Folx in the background after it starts a new download, please unmark the checkbox next to 'When adding new download - Show "New task" window' in the General tab from Preferences of Folx 5.

Hi.

Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't prevent the Compact Mode strip from coming to the front—that pref just keeps the New Task window from popping up.

Re: Folx: Remain in background after d/l starts? Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 04:52:01 PM
Thank you for reaching us again. Please, contact us back via e-mail support@eltima.com and we will do our best to resolve the issue you faced.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5