Eltima serial to ethernet connector service not starting(Read 6856 times)
Dear All,

I need urgent help as  my Eltima serial to ethernet connector service is not starting.I tried to manually start the service from sevices.msc but i get the following error: "Error 1053:The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion".

Regds,

Rohan

Re: Eltima serial to ethernet connector service not starting Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 03:24:39 PM
Dear Rohan,

Back in October I sent you the instructions regarding the issue you experienced. Did you manage to resolve the problem?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 03:27:22 PM by alexander-britt »

Re: Eltima serial to ethernet connector service not starting Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 05:58:35 PM
Dear All,

I am having a similar problem with the "sec_service" Eltima serial to ethernet connector service not starting. The server is a Windows 2000 server. Kindly send me some instructions on how to get the service started.

Regards,
Colin

Re: Eltima serial to ethernet connector service not starting Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 10:57:59 AM
Please open services.msc and make sure that the "Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector" service is running and is set to start automatically.
If it is not running and fails to be started manually, reapply your license and retry.

Re: Eltima serial to ethernet connector service not starting Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Dear All,

I am currently having some trouble getting sec_service running! Unfortunately, my NCOM software gives me an un-handled object error stating that sec_service is not found on computer and eventually crashes the application. On that same note, I am also having difficultly installing the service manually as well. Any information that can used to assist me would be greatly appreciated. Moreso if in an urgent manner as this is a time sensitive issue.

Thanks,

Sergio!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5