Folx not launching(Read 11560 times)
Folx not launching on: May 05, 2012, 09:16:53 PM
I'm on an iMac running Lion.

Folx has worked fine since I installed a year ago, but today suddenly refuses to launch.

I have restarted, cleared the cache, and even uninstalled the free version and bought the Pro version - but the Folx icon simply bounces up and down in the dock for a while, then goes still without the program having launched.

I tried to attach a file of the error report but a message tells me the upload account is full.

Any idea much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Folx not launching Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:51:12 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry for delay. I have replied you to your email address left in your profile details.

Thank you.

Re: Folx not launching Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 06:31:10 PM
I am experiencing the same problem.

I also am running OS Lion, have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Folx, clearing the cache, but still nothing.

Like Borderland, the Folx icon just bounces in my dock for a while before freezing.

I would appreciate any help/ideas about what's going on. I've had the application for over a year and have never had a problem with it until now.

Re: Folx not launching Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 11:17:03 AM
exactly the same has been happening for me, fold worked great on the old macbook 2 years old, this one is new with OS 10.7.4

help appreciated

Re: Folx not launching Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 11:58:22 AM
Almost same problem, the alert will come up.

Re: Folx not launching Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 04:13:48 PM
Hello yoshichika, lt, starbuckette,

I have replied to your email addresses regarding the problems with Folx. I'm sorry that I haven't posted my replies here. I haven't posted them because the problems are a bit different and require additional information, specific for each user.

Hope for your understanding.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 09:40:43 AM by James Foster »

Re: Folx not launching Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 06:17:59 PM
Thanks! Problem is solved  ;)

Re: Folx not launching Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 03:32:18 PM
See same thing as yoshichika trying to install folx?

Any help appreciated.

Running 10.7.4

Thanks

Re: Folx not launching Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 03:11:24 PM
Same problem here.  Fresh download of dmg package from website.

Running OSX 10.7.4

Re: Folx not launching Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 09:27:56 AM
Hello loboblanco13,ag33,

I have sent a minor update to fix this issue to the email addresses indicated in your profile details.

If anybody else has the same problem please write about this problem to our support email: support@eltima.com.

UPD: This issue occurs because the most recent, official release of Folx is not compatible with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4. Apple updated the security in this version of Mac OS X. Though we have already made a test build with the fix of this issue (you can receive it if you contact me via email). The official release is planned on Monday, currently our testers are checking the stability of this build of Folx)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 02:21:48 PM by James Foster »

Re: Folx not launching Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 06:03:29 AM
Hi there.  I get this issue once every 6 months or so.  Probably Safari updates.  Either way, I keep getting the bouncing FOLX and need to do an uninstall (properly) and reinstall.  Then activation (hoping it doesn't kill my ability as I keep having to activate with one licence).

Running:

OSX 10.8.2
Folx 2.0.1029

If you have a patch, that would be great!

Cheers,

GW

Re: Folx not launching Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 10:53:05 PM
Hi
I also have the same problem.
my folx do not lunch, after a year.
I installed a gain but when I add a url, it stop responding...:|

Re: Folx not launching Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 11:15:55 AM
Dear Mi.Zolfaghar,

Please try to reinstall Folx from scratch.

Use our Uninstaller to uninstall the previous version of Folx completely.

You can find detailed information with the screenshots on how to uninstall Folx here:

http://wiki.eltima.com/user-guides/downloader-macos/uninstall.html

Then download the latest version of Folx and install it:
http://mac.eltima.com/download/downloader_mac.dmg

If the issue still persists please write to our support email (support@eltima.com) for further investigation.

Thank you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5