Visual Java/SWING Components Library: ELCombobox pop up menu(Read 9583 times)
I am using Dual monitor (Primary monitor = monitor on the right in the attached screen).  I run the ELComboBox demo shipped with Eltima library.

The demo application window is in monitor 1 (left) but combobox pop up menu appears in the monitor 2(right)

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 04:06:11 PM by Maria »

ELCombobox pop up menu Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 10:43:04 AM
Thank you for the screenshot. And thank you for helping us to reproduce the issue. We are investigating the problem right now. As soon as the problem is fixed the new build of Visual Java/SWING Components Library is going to be released.

I  would  like  to suggest you a very convenient way to stay informed about updates of Eltima Software products:
http://www.eltima.com/software-updates/

Simply  select  the  products or categories you are interested in, and input  your e-mail address. As a result you will be sent an email when new versions, builds and products are released.

If you have further questions, please, direct it to support@eltima.com

ELCombobox pop up menu Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 08:42:16 AM
Got some hints.

As you can see in the attachment, my (1) monitor is on the right while (2) monitor is on the left, i.e. "2" - "1".

The problem is gone when I switch the two monitors, i.e. "1"- "2"

I suspect it is a x-coordinate < 0 problem

Hope help

ELCombobox pop up menu Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 02:49:40 PM
Have you subscribed to Eltima updates notifications as I have suggeted you to? I am glad to inform you that new build of Visual Java/SWING Components Library is soon going to be released.

ELCombobox pop up menu Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 05:36:58 AM
Quote from: Maria
Have you subscribed to Eltima updates notifications as I have suggeted you to? I am glad to inform you that new build of Visual Java/SWING Components Library is soon going to be released.

Registered as soon as you suggested it the first time but not yet got any update.  Any hint of the new library releasing day?

ELCombobox pop up menu Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 11:01:14 AM
It is not released yet. But as soon as it is officially released you will get an update notification to your email. I assume within couple of days.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5