Visual Java/SWING Components Library: JTablePrinter Custom Header(Read 11646 times)
How i insert a custom Header on printer my JTABLE...

Ex...
Code: javascript:void(0);
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 |                                         REPORT OF PRODUCTS                                      |
 |  MY REPORT                                                                          21/02/2007  |
 |  MY COMPANY - MY BRANCH OFFICE                                                     09:25:12     |
 |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 | Dates  of my jtable...                                                                          |

Tnks
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 04:04:54 PM by Maria »

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 09:54:34 AM
I would like to recommend you to try the following method in order to insert a custom Header to the JTable:

Code: [Select]
JTable.print(JTable.PrintMode printMode, MessageFormat headerFormat, MessageFormat footerFormat)

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 03:45:34 PM
but I also need to print the customs made in ELTable as the Groups and Totals.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 03:47:16 PM by vitorpatriarcha »

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 10:31:12 AM
Thank you for specifing your request. Below you can find the method in order to insert a custom Header to the ELTable:

Code: [Select]
ELTable.print (int printMode, java.text.MessageFormat headerFormat, java.text.MessageFormat footerFormat)

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 02:55:08 PM
ok ok, but I not yet obtained to insert one custom header with muti-lines as in the first topic.  
  you can help-me??

I have another question.
  how i show a preview of my report?

and other..  

There is a possibility to translate the report's SUMS, COUT, AVERAGES,MAXIMUM, MINIMUM for other languages? ?

tnks  

sry for my english...

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 10:15:31 AM
1. I would like to recommend you to use HTML text in order to insert one custom header with multi-lines;

2. I would like to advise you to to use the preview from the ELTable;

3. Yes, there is a possiblity to translate the report's values to another languages: supplement the  "Eltima-components.jar" library with a corresponding "com\eltima\components\resources\ELColumnTotal_XX.properties" resource file.

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 04:11:07 PM
[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]1. I would like to recommend you to use HTML text in order to insert one custom header with multi-lines;[/quote]
 I try use a HTML text in the MessageFormat...
  perhaps I am not making of the correct form.
   Ex.

Code: javascript:void(0);
String a = "<html><body>TIITULO DO RELATORIOOO  04/10/2007<br>" +
            "      RELATORIO DE ALGUMA COISA            11:25</body></html>";
        MessageFormat mf1 = new MessageFormat(a);
        MessageFormat mf2 = new MessageFormat("Page {0}");
        eLTable1.print(eLTable1.PRINT_MODE_FIT_WIDTH, mf1, mf2);

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]2. I would like to advise you to to use the preview from the ELTable;[/quote]
  it is that I am wanting to create a button in my application that open the PrintPreview.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]3. Yes, there is a possiblity to translate the report's values to another languages: supplement the  "Eltima-components.jar" library with a corresponding "com\eltima\components\resources\ELColumnTotal_XX.properties" resource file.[/quote]
  hehehe   this is veryy good

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 04:11:02 PM
I am sorry, there probably was some mistake. Current version of Library doesn't feature the option to insert one custom header with two or more lines.

There is a button in our Library which features the option to open the PrintPreview. It can be found in "ELTableNavToolBar" component.

JTablePrinter Custom Header Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 06:20:47 PM
Quote from: Maria
I am sorry, there probably was some mistake. Current version of Library doesn't feature the option to insert one custom header with two or more lines.

There is a button in our Library which features the option to open the PrintPreview. It can be found in "ELTableNavToolBar" component.

Huuuuu this is a biiig problem.  

I think getting into something that might solve my problem.  

Do you have any estimates of update to this problem? ?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5