hardware modem dial-up to VM Pro(Read 11055 times)
hardware modem dial-up to VM Pro on: March 05, 2008, 11:19:58 AM
i try to install VM Pro to the both end points on the local lan enviroment, it works well, but i can't imagine how a home user dial-up to the VM Pro on the remote side using their physical modem, does it works and how to set it up to work  ???

Re: hardware modem dial-up to VM Pro Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 02:57:41 PM
In order to connect 2 PCs using Virtual Modem PRO you must install it on both computers, set up one computer as a client (the one which will initiate connection, i.e. dial up to remote host) and the second one as a server (it will wait for incoming call and respond to it). Apart from creating virtual modems you must configure applications that will use virtual modems to establish the link between two computers.

To know more about how to connect 2 computers using Virtual Modem, please refer to the User Manual for Virtual Modem PRO which goes along with trial version download.

Re: hardware modem dial-up to VM Pro Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 04:48:24 PM
i did already on the local lan enviroment, the client connect to the server and connect to the internet without any problem.
i'm asking how a home user using a physical modem dial-up to the VM Pro remote server to connect to internet.

Re: hardware modem dial-up to VM Pro Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:02:35 AM
Please note that it is impossible to connect two computers using  physical modem and Virtual ModemPRO. You have to install Virtual Modem PRO into 2 computers on the Internet/WAN/LAN.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5