Visual Java Library: Pasting Data from an Excel Spreadsheet into an ELTable(Read 6387 times)
I created an ELTable with six columns. I tried to paste data into the columns simply by using the typical Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V sequence. No data was pasted. How can I make this work with the ELTable component ?

Thanks
David
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 05:43:16 PM by Maria »

Re: Pasting Data from an Excel Spreadsheet into an ELTable Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 05:42:32 PM
Current version of Visual Java/SWING Components Library doesn't feature the option to cut and paste values into created ELTable. We are going to implement this option in one of the future releases of Visual Java/SWING Components Library.

I would like to suggest you a very convenient way to stay informed about updates of Eltima Software products:
http://www.eltima.com/software-updates/

Simply select the products or categories you are interested in, and input your e-mail address. As a result you will be sent an email when new versions, builds and products are released.

Well I figured out a way to do it without modifying your source which of course you do not provide with a single user license.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5