Sample service - calculator(Read 12108 times)
Sample service - calculator on: June 26, 2008, 05:10:26 AM
i have downloaded the trial/demo version.

I have installed the sample  service 'calculator' but i don't see any sign of this service. I can see the service running but 'calculator' is not on the desktop eventhough it should be interacting with the desktop.

Am i missing something? As this is a sample service which came with the installation.

Re: Sample service - calculator Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 05:48:13 PM
Hello,

Please try to do the following:

1) Edit -> Program -> Process Settings -> Show Window -> Normal.

2) Edit -> Service -> System Account -> Desktop Interaction -> Default.

Re: Sample service - calculator Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 12:34:11 AM
it is already set as described.

but there is no sign of calculator.

---

i also tried with notepad or any other app. - same result.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:36:30 AM by erlee2005 »

Re: Sample service - calculator Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 05:40:48 AM
[1] Looks like calculator is appearing if i login as another winxp user (as there are 2 user accounts set up in my computer - both 'administrators').. is this expected?

[2] also  /EPO=c:\program files\xyz.exe   can no longer be modify as it is not visible in the user interface. it appears as part of the string in the 'save/export' section.
If you go back to the original section 'RUN ADDITIONALLY' it is no longer visible there for you to delete... is this normal?

Re: Sample service - calculator Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 05:20:39 PM
Please, note that the service will appear on the desktop of the first logged user. It is a peculiarity of Windows OS.

Please follow the instructions below: Edit -> Run Additionally tab -> Run Additional Programs -> select Right After Program Stop to see this record.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5